IGNORED

XYBOTS by TENGEN for the NES

Shawn

Sorry for necroposting, but a while ago, I found an NES repro of Xybots. I didn't buy it, but now am kicking myself for doing so, unless the rom has been released in the past 3 years this topic had gotten started, in which case, I want a repro made if the ROM is out there. I wonder if the rom has been released yet.

Sorry for necroposting, but a while ago, I found an NES repro of Xybots. I didn't buy it, but now am kicking myself for doing so, unless the rom has been released in the past 3 years this topic had gotten started, in which case, I want a repro made if the ROM is out there. I wonder if the rom has been released yet.

The ROM has been out for years, feel free to buy a repro from Coin Heaven's site: http://www.thenesdump.com/screen%20shot%20pages/prototypes/xybots.htm

Edit: Props to Skrybe http://forums.lostlevels.org/viewtopic.php?t=1428

Edited by MrMark0673

If you want the real version (or at least a closer representation of the arcade), let me second the suggestion of playing Xybots for the Lynx. I really don't want to slam a prototype but let me just say that what they had programmed thus far for the NES is NOT the Xybots you want to be playing. :lol:

Again, for an excellent port of the arcade game, play Xybots on Lynx.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...