IGNORED

Leaving The Hobby: Auctioning Off Prototype Collection

Tempest

And where did you go that your coming back from?

I left for a bit (about 2 weeks or so) because I was fed up with the P&R forum. I still don't think it has any place here, but I do miss talking about Atari. I figure now that the election is over things will become a bit more civil (although I can already see that that is not going to be the case).

Tempest

And where did you go that your coming back from?

I left for a bit (about 2 weeks or so) because I was fed up with the P&R forum. I still don't think it has any place here, but I do miss talking about Atari. I figure now that the election is over things will become a bit more civil (although I can already see that that is not going to be the case).

Tempest

Fortunately, the P&R forum is at the bottom of the page, so it's easy to ignore. I'm glad you're not going anywhere. Time to talk about all those secret prototypes you've been hiding. :P :D

I left for a bit (about 2 weeks or so) because I was fed up with the P&R forum.  I still don't think it has any place here, but I do miss talking about Atari.  I figure now that the election is over things will become a bit more civil (although I can already see that that is not going to be the case).

Welcome back!

And yes, you better continue to ignore the P&R forum. ;)

You knew this was coming: Any Meltdown progess?

Made You Look!  :P  

I'm Back

Tempest

Okay Matt.... now we are all going to earmark the next show you're at to give you a severe bitch slapping!!!

and an Atomic wedgy! ;-)

Gotta go, the paramedics are here to jump start my heart with those paddles after you gave me a friggin heart attack with your post - you weenie! :-)

CUrt