IGNORED

FS or Trade NES Top Loader Lot Re-Opened!

LamontCranston

Selling this NES lot. Looking mainly for purchases. I will sell things seperately depending on what it is, or how much you get. Fore example I will not sell Mario Bros./Duck Hunt by itself it'll cost more to ship. While I am mostly looking for purchases, if you must do trades I'm looking for trades from the following: Atari Jaguar, PS2 (only want San Andreas right now), super 8/16mm film (equipment, filmstock, whatever it might be).

Ok here's the list:

NES Top Loader w/ all hookups RF and AC adaptor

1 Dogbone Conroller

1 Turbo Controller

1 Classic Controller=$80.00 (NOTE: The 4 items are all sold together as $80.00. I’m not selling an $80.00 controller)

Set of WirelessController with Infared reciver (Complete with instuctions and Box)=$15.00

1 Light Gun=$1.00

I also have R.O.B. somewhere, I don't know if he still works so If I find him I'll put him in for free

Games (NOTE: Games marked "Complete" Include Game, Box, and Manual. Unmarked are loose with dust jacket):

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (Game and Manual)

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt

Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 3 (Complete)

The Hunt For Red October

Terminator 2

Mad Max

Batman

Friday The 13th

Mission: Impossible

Superman

Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends

Spy Hunter

Ghostbusters (Game and Manual)

Platoon

The Simpsons Bart VS Space Mutants

Godzilla (Game and Manual)

Back To The Future

Metroid (Game and Box)

Star Tropics (Complete)

Dracula (Complete)

Dragon Warrior (Complete)

NES Play Action Football (Complete)

Golgo 13 (Complete)

Predator

Metal Gear 2: Snake's Revenge

Kirby's Adventures

Basewars (Game and Manual)

The Punisher (Game and Manual)

Monster Party

Frankestein: The Monster Returns

Jeopardy 25th Anniversary

Star Trek 25th Anniversary

Top Gun

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Alien 3

Jaws

Who Framed Rodger Rabbit

If interseted send me a PM!

Ok, what I did was I priced the most valuable items. While many of these games are descent, any NES collector can tell you that most of them are not exactly rare. The most expensive one is probably worth about 6 or 7 bucks unless someone wants to argue that. However I don't know for sure. If anyone can tell if there are any really valuable games here let me know, I'd hate to sell a game for a buck and see it going for 10 on ebay the next day. In either case games can be discussed through PMs. As I do with all my posts, prices are negotiabl with in reason, for example I will not go as low as $40 for the Top Loader, I'm not that nice :D. And by the way, Jermack71 the price I quoted earlier for something else. This lot does not cost as much I told you. And finally the last thing I want to say is if anyone wants o be the whole lot I'll do a dosount on a few things and I'll even do free shipping if your in the lower 48.

Regards,

Lamont