IGNORED

Haunted Adventure Special Edition Pak

atwwong

Still not received my HA... were they all sent out? I wouldn't normally post this publically - a PM would suffice - but I'm interested to know if other people have actually received their late copies and I'm the odd one out, or is it that the backlog is still not cleared up? How many people still waiting?

Thanks!

927350[/snapback]

Jarett at Packrat Video Games has been contacted a number of times to see if all the Haunted Adventure orders have been shipped. I have been inquiring and continue to hear from Jarett that the orders will be shipping soon. However, this has apparently not occurred.

After I had received the orders and sent them to Jarett, it was his responsibility to send them out in a timely manner. I apologize for the delays, but at the moment the situation is out of my control. Needless to say, this has had a negative impact for Haunted Adventure and all the individuals involved, myself included.

OK, thanks for letting us know. It might be useful if you can keep us updated as to what happens as and when, just so those of us still waiting know we've not been forgotten.

927448[/snapback]

You're welcome. Now that I'm finished my Masters degree, as long as work or family matter priorities are taken care of, I can spend some more time with my favourite hobby.

Regarding orders - Jarett owes us a definite answer about shipping.

Not a peep. I'm not sure what's up. Help was hired to ship out Wolfenstein, and Haunted Adventure wasn't even spoken of (except in emails) until it got posted here. Now it's well over another month. I wonder if it'll make for a good Christmas present...

931680[/snapback]

I'm trying to get together a list of all who have not received their orders from PackratVG. Please post here, send me a PM or e-mail to hauntedadventure@gmail.com and I'll get the list off to Jarett and try (again) to find out what is going on. An alternative is to e-mail Jarett at jycej@packratvg.com and let me know if you hear from him. Yes, IMO he should have shipped orders in the sequence that he received them instead of taking and completing a bunch of new orders and not completing earlier prepaid orders (it's been over half a year now for gifts that I had intended to be sent out during the spring).

All of the Haunted Adventure orders will be sent by this Saturday. I have set this deadline with my staff and I'll be sure that it gets done. For everyone that's concerned, we'll be sending full refunds along with the orders. I'm sorry for my lack of correspondence. I just got engaged :). The good news is that she's actually going to start helping with Packrat. The extra help will come in handy.

Please PM me, email me, or call me at 801-358-1764 with any concerns.

Best,

Jarett

All of the Haunted Adventure orders will be sent by this Saturday.  I have set this deadline with my staff and I'll be sure that it gets done.  For everyone that's concerned, we'll be sending full refunds along with the orders.  I'm sorry for my lack of correspondence.  I just got engaged  :).  The good news is that she's actually going to start helping with Packrat.  The extra help will come in handy.

Please PM me, email me, or call me at 801-358-1764 with any concerns.

Best,

Jarett

934863[/snapback]

First of all, congratulations to the both of you on your engagement! :D

Secondly, thanks for the deadline and refunds. Glad that you got the extra help!

Lastly, no fooling around when you are putting together those boxes, now... ;)

Cheers,

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
The question is, shipped when? Can't say that I've received anything yet. Maybe I'll get it for my birthday next year? lol

I have actually received mine! Ironically not got round to playing it yet.. but definitely received. :)

950278[/snapback]

When did you get it? I can't imagine mine needs any special shipping needs and should have been here by now, if it was sent the same time as yours.

When did you get it? I can't imagine mine needs any special shipping needs and should have been here by now, if it was sent the same time as yours.

Hmm.. last week I think it was. Can't remember for sure..... but I'm in the UK, so if you're not you should have it by now. Of course if you're abroad from Packrat, then you may have it stuck in Customs....

Hmm.. last week I think it was. Can't remember for sure..... but I'm in the UK, so if you're not you should have it by now. Of course if you're abroad from Packrat, then you may have it stuck in Customs....

950348[/snapback]

Nope, I'm in Florida so I definately should have gotten it by now, and realistically, before you did, if it was sent at the same time, or sent at all. Eh, not terribly surprised I haven't gotten it yet, prolly cause I've complained the most you know, lol.

950348[/snapback]

I recall shipping times in the US to be a minimum of 5 days, Europe 1 week, and Canada 2 weeks. Elthesh, if you haven't received it by the end of the week I recommend we both contact Packrat to see if your order has been shipped. I have heard from several customers that they have received their orders from this batch.

950348[/snapback]

I recall shipping times in the US to be a minimum of 5 days, Europe 1 week, and Canada 2 weeks. Elthesh, if you haven't received it by the end of the week I recommend we both contact Packrat to see if your order has been shipped. I have heard from several customers that they have received their orders from this batch.

950357[/snapback]

Will do. UPS is delivering a work light today, so if it was shipped that way, maybe I'll have 2 packages today. Otherwise, hopefully by the end of the week. I've gotten loads of packages the past few weeks, all car parts and tools though.

• 4 weeks later...
Ahh, almost another month has gone by and I still have no game. Getting to be a bit monotonous huh? For that fact, anyone who recently received their game, did you get the promised refund with it as well?

Got the game - didn't get a refund.. but then a refund would just be icing on a cake as far as I'm concerned, so as long as the cake is good....

Ahh, almost another month has gone by and I still have no game. Getting to be a bit monotonous huh? For that fact, anyone who recently received their game, did you get the promised refund with it as well?

964053[/snapback]

Jarett, any answer to this?

964085[/snapback]

This type of stuff is what I am worried about, it took almost a year or so for my Thrust + game from Jafish, I just started getting into homebrews and was going to buy your game till I read all these posts, if things get turned around, I would love to buy a copy but it looks like right now is not the time!!!!

:roll: :ponder: :sad: