IGNORED

What's in your Atari right now?

Ze_ro

In the moment nothing. But the last game insert was Weltraumtunnel for a second to test which version this is.

Because I have 2 Games calls Weltraumtunnel, but one game is the same as Laser Gates and the other I don't know what it is. Maybe the same as Meteor Defense, but I don't know it so good.

And the last game was the Laser Gates version from Weltraumtunnel.

Matthias

A Cuttle Cart, and the games I like playing at the mo are Dragster, Berzerk and Adventures of Tron NTSC.

Isn't it funny, but the NTSC version is better than PAL, even on a PAL TV. It's fun comparing the different versions.

There's Track and Field too. Brilliant with the controller. Just like the arcade!

quote:

Originally posted by Spector:

Adventures of Tron NTSC.Isn't it funny, but the NTSC version is better than PAL, even on a PAL TV. It's fun comparing the different versions.

What's the difference? Is the screen smaller in the NTSC version?

--Zero

quote:

Originally posted by liveinabin:

I was more perturbed at what was in my intellivision, I opened it up and there was an ENORMOUS dead spider in it!!

I bought a Wico joystick a while back, and it didn't work very well, so I decided to open it up to fix it... and there was a big dead bee in it!

On a similar note, my mom's car has a dead wasp stuck in the brake light... the whole thing is surrounded by rubber, so I have no idea how it got in there (or how we'll ever get it out)

--Zero

Right now, I've got Dark Chambers sticking out the top of my Atari. I finally got it in the mail today, and was happy to finally play such a great game

For those of you who (unlike me) don't keep a cartridge in your system when you're not playing it (unless you're playing it while you're reading this forum... in which case I'm thoroughly impressed), what was the last game that was in your system?

--Zero