IGNORED

New BLUE limited edition Xbox for Canada

I just got the DOA one which is the same thing except it says "DOA" on it somewhere. Only made 6000 of them but I think these Canadian ones will be much rarer. Very awesome looking in person. Keeping my fingers crossed for the KOTOR 2 red one......

Starscream,

I just picked up one of the crystal ones. They are nice also.

Ps. are using the lumpy fart tag more than optimus ryhme? I did not realize that invite was from you and deleted it. I still have ryhme though, and next time I see you and Foxy in Halo, will join!

Regards, Julian

DOA? is that USA? and whats up with the RED one? i haven't heard of either of those...

The blue DOA Xbox is Japan only.

As far as I know the special versions go something like this...

USA

Green Halo (?)

Canada

Crystal (?)

Blue (?)

UK/Europe

Green (5000)

Crystal (now unlimited)

Austrailia

Crystal (?)

Japan

White Panzer Dragoon Orta (1000) - The most sought after Xbox

Smokey Black Bill Gates (1000)

White anniversary (1000)

Blue DOA (?)

I'm sure someone will fill in any blanks that I have missed. I also wasn't aware of a red Xbox either.

that blue xbox looks sweet- would look sweeter with lights in it - but nonetheless i want one ;) - especially could use a reg one to play xbox live with !

hey starscream got any unmodded xboxes in that warehouse of yours for cheap $$$ sale ;)

@Devils Advocate:

Yup I'm wetlumpyfart. We have been playing every night so shoot an invite or join our party whenever you can. The Crystals are sweet, probably me favorite so far :)

@Jag:

Nope no stock ones sitting around. Just hop on with your modded one, you should be fine but get ahold of me first.

@Clock:

USA

Green Halo (@200,000)

Bill Gates Green one (1000. Came with the original big controllers in transparent green, and a signed Bill Gates jewel on the console. Only available to MS employees for retail price of $300.00)

Canada

Crystal (?)

Blue (?)

UK/Europe

Green (5000)

Crystal (now unlimited)

Austrailia

Crystal (?)

Japan

White Panzer Dragoon Orta (999) - The most sought after Xbox

Smokey Black Bill Gates (1000...way more than 1000)

White anniversary (1000)

Blue DOA (6000)

A few months back a site had a picture of a Transparent Red LE Xbox that is supposed to be bundled with both KOTOR games. About an hour or so after it was posted, it was removed. Haven't hear too much more on it but I was just talking with Puddwakkr about it yesterday.

thanks Starscream for correcting me.

... we also forgot to mention the Mountain Dew solid green Xbox.

oh yeah, forgot about that one :dunce:

I got one of the orginal 5000 made from the 1st release but I have no clue as to how many more were released for the second run. And I think it may be released again as all of the Mt Dew ads and commercials are showing the green one again :?