Burnout 3: Takedown

Champions of Norrath

Frequency

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Tony Hawk's Underground

Twisted Metal: Black Online

My user name on most of the above games is "Agent X". The exceptions are Burnout 3, where I'm "Agent X NJ", and Champions of Norrath, where I use the name of my character.

I used to go online with my PS2 but I haven't touched it since I got connected to Live. Mainly because the PS2 online service is such a incredible mess. My main problem with it is that you have to create a login ID and password for *each* game you take online. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it took me a half hour just to find an available username for MVP Baseball. At one point, I was just entering random characters and was still getting a "sorry, this username has already been taken" message. :roll:

I really wish I could get the PS2 online. Ratchet 3 is looking cool I guess. I started a thread looking for help on what is going on online and what might be fun. I really wish there were some puzzle or kart racing or platformers online because I'm not opposed to it, but generally I don't like shooters.

I guess the search continues..