IGNORED

Win a very rare lynx cartridge

Duranik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Has nobody submitted a new score in 2005?????

OR

Has Duranik not updated the scores for a while?????

Does it have to be a completed overall score or just one high score in an event to count???

Bruce

I talked to Duranik the other day and they said that they recently received hiscores from one person (dutch_lynxer), i went to their hiscore-page, but saw nothing new, only after using the refresh-button the new entries for that person (and yes, his/her entries are the onyl 2005-entries) appeared.

You can reach hiscores for all individual event, and also for the sum of them. Whatever you reach, you can send it in (like only one in Biathlon).

Regards

Matthiaa

I talked to Duranik the other day and they said that they recently received hiscores from one person (dutch_lynxer), i went to their hiscore-page, but saw nothing new, only after using the refresh-button the new entries for that person (and yes,  his/her entries are the onyl 2005-entries) appeared.

You can reach hiscores for all individual event, and also for the sum of them. Whatever you reach, you can send it in (like only one in Biathlon).

Yep, that was me. :) Looking at the high scores, i see that i have some practising to do... Still have to figure out how to EVER get some of these fast times. I've already asked my brother to try Alpine Games too, that should give me some extra encouragement to get the best score. :D

Marcel

Hello!

by the way ... how I will have to do to send my score ? he serves a Screenshot ?? somebody can give me of the explanations ( if possible simple and clear ).

Very thanks. :wink:

The codes will be listed in the World-records screen.

Regards

Matthias

Hi.

It is sufficient a world record, or doing the worldwide record in every speciality is necessary?

Very thanks Matthias.

Hey All,

I must say I am very dissapointed that the competition has been extended. I have been waiting a long time, like may others, for the results of this competition to be publshed. And now Duranik decides to change the date. C'mon, this is hardly fair!

Nubian.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

the last day ! send your scores in NOW if you want

to win one of the carts. ;)

Ciao,

Johannes / Duranik

874201[/snapback]

Ciao Snowboarder!!

I have sended to mine 2 world-wide records are sufficient in order to participate to the contest? they are inserted between those who can gain the game?

Thanks a lot.

Ciao!!

Hey All,

Fingers crossed. The best of luck to all who have submitted world records to Duranik. I only have one record. This cart will be rad and I hope everyone is excited as me about the competiton beinf drawn within the next couple of days.

Regards,

Nubian.