IGNORED

2600 game ideas

Nateo

I've got a few ideas of 2600 games. Why not Rally-X for the 2600? I love that game and I don't see why it was never released for the 2600 (or produced for that matter).

The other idea is Flying Slime Volleyball. I think that a 2600 version of this game is inevitable. To play the online version, you can just goto a search engine and type "Slime Volleyball." It's really fun.

My vote would be for a mod on the 2600 Clock cart on Hozer to turn it into an Atari 2600 Alarm Clock. I lack the skills to code one, but would be the first in line to buy several.

I'd just settle to get my 2600 working again. The mod on the "How To" section provides less than optimal results. Check re: She's Dead Jim on this board to help me out!

Thanks,

quote:

Originally posted by wi1ykat:

If you can handle a cheating 2600. 2600 system did cheat with regular Chess game but it is probably possible.

Well, Video Chess was rather limited with a 4K cartridge. I would assume that any copy of Archon would have to be larger than this, and could probably be done fairly decently.

--Zero

Just had another idea... couldn't you hack Kung-Fu Master or Double Dragon to make it look like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Yeah... you could make the Abobos in Double Dragon look like BeBop or Rocksteady! And the street thugs could look like the foot soldiers! Billy and Jimmy Lee could look like one of the four turtles (Leo, Don, Mike, or Raph')

I remember watching the cartoon when I was little... man, I loved that show...