IGNORED

2600 - Strange issue with composite Vader display

Kuddy

A couple months ago, I purchased a modded Vader from an AA member. Overall, the system worked great... until I played a game that used a paddle. Then, after about five minutes, a large amount of fuzz appeared on the screen. I found that shaking the power switch randomly increases and decreases the amount of fuzz, but it doesn't even take a second for it to go back to its original consistency. Now, the Vader generates a fuzzy image after five minutes of the system being on, regardless of which game I have in the slot and which controller it uses. Since the member who sold the Vader to me hasn't responded to my emails, I'd like to ask if anyone here knows if there's a way to fix this problem.

Try to do another AV mod.

Open your Vader and check the connections, try to use a 2600 schematics, and see if your mod share some connections with the paddle input.

(Paddle uses another pins, because is an analog input device).

Personally, i recommend the transistor based AV mod because is inexpensive, easy and very sharp image.

If you want to know more details about the mod, PM me or visit my website : http://www.atariware.cl/sec/hw.htm (but is in spanish).

Good luck!.