IGNORED

Ok!!!

AKIRA

it should be noted that VERY few 2600 games don't work with it, less than about half a dozen, out of the 800-900+ 2600 games out there, this really isn't a problem. Also, if you manage to get one of the early 7800's from '84, they are 100% compatible with everything (like the games that won't work on others and the supercharger attachment, etc., all work fine on the early 7800's). The way to tell which you got is if there is an expansion port on the side of the unit, it's an early one that's 100% compatible, if not, then your out of luck with a couple games, but not enough to even give it a thought. I've had my 7800 since about '86, it's one of the newer ones, and I have yet to come across a 2600 game that DOESN'T work. Although there is a list somewhere, I've never bothered about it, mine works fine.

quote:

Originally posted by Atarian75:

I have a couple used ones but of course none have a power supply. That's the hard part to find. Good luck in your search.

Would you (or anyone else) be interested in selling a loose 7800 cheaply? As I live in Germany I wouldn't be able use the US power supply anyway. But a working NTSC 7800 might become handy for trying out new things for the 7800 RAM cart.

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg