IGNORED

Source Code archive - new!

Heaven/TQA

Welcome!

This page is temporarily under construction... It will be written for using with a database and will be also available in English.

And I'd ask you to send any source codes from games, demos, intros and other programs for Atari XL/XE. Thanks in advance!

-----> ... www.zrodla.atari.pl ... :)

• 3 months later...

Heya,

since I have hundreds (if not thousands) of source codes - what sources do you want ?!? Only Assembler (*.SRC, *.M65, *.ASM, etc.) - or also other languages, like C, Forth, Pascal, Action, Quick, Pilot, Logo, Lisp, ... ???

Most of these sources were taken from magazines, like Antic, Analog, Compute!, Atari magazin, etc. And err, most of these sources are not commented in any way... -Andreas Magenheimer.

Well, I mainly would like to get source-codes from demos, games, programs, trainers ; some interesting effects from demos, etc. with short description about what it is, who did it and in what language...as for the type of sources, I prefer assembler ones (other language possible only if it is a famous demo, game or program) except BASIC of course.

ps. Heaven send : stryker@wp.pl :)

Stryjek: bierz wszystko - bedziesz sie lamac teraz, hehe - im wiecej tym lepiej

Well - if there will be sources in different "computer languages" then maybe include a "language pack" and some docs on how to using it...