IGNORED

Krokodile Cartridge - Games it Will Not Play

Great Hierophant

I have currently almost no time to continue the cart case modification. I have no idea when this will get better, sorry :| ...

I am sure some people who are eagerly waiting for a Kroko Cart might be able and willing to help you to speed up the process. Maybe you could let your customers (or others) do some pre- or post-processing?

I would really have to find sombody who is willing and able to modify 50 cart cases, or we have to wait until I have the time.

It looks like at the very least, some holes need to be drilled/routered/punched in the end label area of the case, to allow installation of the power jack and serial port. There are probably internal modifications needed too, to allow the board to fit.

Depending on the complexity, it probably would not take much effort to build some jigs that would guide a router or Dremel to make the cuts very quickly. If I had the time and shop space I would probably do it.

• 8 months later...

I command this thread to rise from the grave!!!!

Sorry, but I had a question. Are the Arcadia Supercharger games still not compatible with the Kroko Cart? I tried loading Communist Mutants From Space (this week's HSC game) and it didn't work. However, I noticed that there is a bankswitching mode for the supercharger games (listed as AR) in the Krokodile Commander software. That is the only reason I ask. If it is in fact compatible, is there anything special I need to do, or has it just not been converted to be compatible yet. Thanks for any info. :)

Sorry, but I had a question. Are the Arcadia Supercharger games still not compatible with the Kroko Cart? I tried loading Communist Mutants From Space (this week's HSC game) and it didn't work. However, I noticed that there is a bankswitching mode for the supercharger games (listed as AR) in the Krokodile Commander software. That is the only reason I ask. If it is in fact compatible, is there anything special I need to do, or has it just not been converted to be compatible yet. Thanks for any info. :)

It is not compatible, sorry. The mode is just there because it exists ... to show what you have just selected.

It is not compatible, sorry. The mode is just there because it exists ... to show what you have just selected.

Cool! Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I'll resort to Emu play this week. Thanks again!