IGNORED

This is sad news indeed. When we lived in Washington my fiancée and I went to Boise for a conference and, naurally, had to check out all of the video game shops. We happened upon the VG Trading Post. The guy there was really friendly and he had a nice shop. My fiancée played Bubble Bobble on their modded X-Box. I think we ended up buying a Kirby game for SNES.

We also checked out the A-1 place. Didn't get a warm, fuzzy feeling there but we did get free pastries.

- Jason

We also checked out the A-1 place. Didn't get a warm, fuzzy feeling there but we did get free pastries.

You ate free pastries from a pawn shop? You're braver than I thought...

LOL...Free food is good food! :D Well, stale food in this case. They were day-olds donated from a neighboring store. Had they been sitting on a paper plate on the counter with crumbs broken off, dirty napkins nearby, flies buzzing around and the proprieter not far breathing heavily upon them I would have politely declined.

- Jason

Oh, wow. Maybe I have these stores mixed up. The pastry one was in a small plaza and it was a small store (I do remember a glass case with classic consoles) and the modded X-Box store was larger and on a street corner (I can't remember the street name). Now that I think of it I do remember a pawn shop. Upon seeing bars in the window we just kept on driving by...

Memory...hazy...need...coffee...

...with a pastry...

- Jason

I loved going into that place. I been waiting for my wife to get a job so I can have money to clean out there atari carts. Well hopefully I can make it in there before they close. Do you know how much for that neo geo? got $250 in the bank. To bad it is worth more than that. sigh

later,

ussexplorer

1. Monitor not the problem. :D

2. Purchasing additional carts from ebay. Could be a problem $$$$$ :)

3. Getting it downstairs :ponder:

4. Paying a fair price for it. $$$$$$ :)

I forgot about the monitor and I think there is a few other things it needs. If one was picky. I wish my heart is as good as my checking account. I can offer it a good home. Treat it like it should be treated. I already talked to my wife about some sega cd games there and the neo geo system. It is all good with her. Up to $250.00 My checking account says no more than $200.00 and the less the better you know. To bad it will be next week until I make it in to the store.

later,

ussexplorer

Yes, Thank You for asking. I will defently make it in there this Thursday. To pick up something. So I'll defently keep you guys posted. At the rate it is going though. It will probably just be some games. (Wifes computer monitor died). To bad money doesn't grow on trees.

later,

ussexplorer

The P.C. Monitor cut into my asking price for the neo geo system. I had 250.00 in my savings account. Then my wifes computer monitor went out on her computer. So more than ever I might have to wait this week or looking more like next week to go in and make an offer or something. I will still make it into the shop this week though. I'm not to worried about it. If I don't get the machine. I don't get it. I'll still load up on other games they have or whatever is left.

later,

ussexplorer