IGNORED

Show Me Your Atari 8-bit Collection!!

doctorclu

16 hours ago, Gunstar said:

I was also zooming in on your pic, checking out some of the stuff you got and I also want that ComputerEyes you have too, as well as your 400 with the keyboard! So just send that stuff along to me or as my Avatar says, I'll sick the Terminator on your fleshy ass!;) I'm not greedy, I don't want your entire stash, just those two items!:ahoy:

download.jpg.073c5fe78fb0e866f96fa793999c7157.jpg

As for the ComputerEyes, I still need to get an old camera and test it out. Never used it before.

Edited by NISMOPC
  • Haha 1

Really nice setups guys, quite jealous :)

A 400 would be nice but hardly needed here, no point in posting what I have as its on top of a wardrobe behind me with 3 monitors on my desk (1 Amiga 8852, one 1084 and my PC one) with a 130XE and a C64 stacked next, apart from that my desk isn't very nice to look at with bits everywhere...Even my PC looks like its been through a hurricane!!  (side off, guts hanging out).

It all works but I have to say I like all your setups MUCH better :)

Oh to win the lottery and have a real man cave, individual monitors, all setup, lots of software and maybe a 400 :)

Seriously lovely setups people, shame your 1200XL wasn't litup mode, it looks so cool when its lit up Gunstar...Nice to see you did the whole set the same, dedication....

7 hours ago, Mclaneinc said:

Really nice setups guys, quite jealous :)

A 400 would be nice but hardly needed here, no point in posting what I have as its on top of a wardrobe behind me with 3 monitors on my desk (1 Amiga 8852, one 1084 and my PC one) with a 130XE and a C64 stacked next, apart from that my desk isn't very nice to look at with bits everywhere...Even my PC looks like its been through a hurricane!!  (side off, guts hanging out).

It all works but I have to say I like all your setups MUCH better :)

Oh to win the lottery and have a real man cave, individual monitors, all setup, lots of software and maybe a 400 :)

Seriously lovely setups people, shame your 1200XL wasn't litup mode, it looks so cool when its lit up Gunstar...Nice to see you did the whole set the same, dedication....

Pix of the 8852, please! I’ve never seen one. :)

WOW!!!!

That is a mega collection Fred....A genuine who's who of Atari stuff...

Fantastic video, now can you tell me where you live and what nights you are out :)

Seriously, that is a hell of a lot of graft there...Lucky guy and well done!

Paul..

• Like 1

Hi Fred, this is really a great collection in particular your 8 bit collection, wow!! Not only a lot stuff but your collection is beautifully displayed !!

When I see your collection, I have still a lot of work to collect several things!

Greetings,

Martin

• Like 1