IGNORED

Atari Jess Comic

Atari-Jess

here is prototype number II

its also lame but it has the beginning of a plot where otto attempts to become Atari-Jess's "friend" and if it still sucks, im open to more suggestion. (and some opinion too)

The Second Prototype Comic

this one is larger but smaller in size than the last one by 48k! this is a JPG at 70% quality. so it sucks but thats almost the size i want it to be.

thanks so far guys

im trying to find a cool story line to follow and so far ive got good support for what ive just done, i think its much better than what i posted up last time dont you?

anyways ill prolly make some more later, ive got to think of more funny stuff to use.

~700th POST!~ YAY WHOO good for me!(?)

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: Atari-Jess ]

Leaps and bounds over the first one. You are making good progress. You have a plot idea, now you need to execute it better. The set-up was good, but the follow-through fell through instead. For a comic, you need one BIG punchline, and a bunch of small jabs that lead to it (the robot interlude is a perfect example of this done well, the book too!) Your comic has a clean beginning, a workable middle, but a little muddled, and a nice, punchy end. The last panel is great.

Keep working, this is cool.

Maybe I missed something, but where did Stan get the idea that you should be writing a comic? I mean, it's funny and all... I'm not meaning this to sound like an insult or anything, I just don't see the connection.

(Was it because of your Avatar?)

--Zero

I wish i could use flash. im glad you agree with that. Some one know where I can learn it? I know where i can download it at least the demo of it but i need to learn how to use it. I LOVE flash comics thats what i want to do.

alright im off for a drive.

~Atari Jess

(hiding from ass grabbing robots)

well it was marty who thought i should make a comic right? so after i made the crappy crappy first one, i asked people to give their opinion and ideas for it. Stan gave his input and is judging them i suppose until they are well and good. but the first person to say i should make a comic was marty, ask him why he thought this, either way im working on it. oh and atm im working on flash stuff and im trying to make sure that future comics are funny and not lame.