IGNORED

Got my collection page online...Finally!

Cassidy Nolen

Great Collection. I have too much consoles. But I have only my for my Atari Games a Website. And all Final Fantasy Games without pictures.

I have scan every Cartridge that I have.

I collect too other consoles, but the others are not so old. I like much the Super Nintendo, NES and my PC-Engine.

Matthias

What?

All that work and they shut me down. What a bummer. Anyone have some space they would be willing to share?

Geocities shut me down temporarily, saying there was too much demand on the site. What, 3 people viewed the page! That stinks. Anyway, maybe in a day I can share it again. Ick.

Thanks for looking.

Cassidy

Allright,

Its back up, for now. It really means a lot to share this with you all, because its something special to me and I know you all are like minded. Its hard to spend so much energy and resources on something everybody thinks is a waste of time. Sorta need the boost that this is a good use of my time.

Thanks to those of you who visited. The email from geocities said there was too much demand in a one hour period. They opended it back up after that.

Cassidy

Your site worked fine for me. How and where did you get your Computer Space arcade machine?!?! How much did it cost you?

Great collection by the way! I like how you have taken the time and effort to build shelving and storage units to house all of your gaming items.

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: Adrian M ]

Thank you guys for the cool comments. If you ever find yourself in DC and want to play, drop me a line!

I have been able to feed my habit by buying arcades, fixing them and selling them. Its amazing how many arcade lovers are out there that just do not know where to get one. You would be amazed how fast someone will trade a Waterworld for a Space Invader Mini. I will be bringing all of the arcades up to the PhillyClassic this spring so's yall can play!

Next week I will try to get photos of the garage (until last week it had a Discs of Tron in it!)

I should also say that if it wern't for the wonderful lady Nicole is, this would have had to stop a long time ago.

Would love to see other's collections, too!

Cassidy