IGNORED

Qb arrived!

dwh

• 2 weeks later...

One thing Ive always wondered...How many people here actually buy from Hozer as opposed to just downloading a ROM of the same game and playing it on an emulator??? Just curious...It would be interesting to see how many carts they sell in a month.

For nastalgic reasons I like to buy the handmade cartridges,so I can play the games in the 2600.I only recently got Z26 emulator working,and only use that to download rare games I do not have,and to look at the prototypes.And just to piss everyone off,my Qb cart is copy #1!(I ordered it months ago,and Randy at Hozer Vidio had to wait on labels to get to him)My score on Qb has gotten better--60,000 at level 9--level 10 and beyond starts to tire me out!

dwh I never answered your question about how far I've gotten...sorry.

I haven't played the game on my 2600 yet but I have played it during it's testing phase and I can say I never got that far

I have gotten that far on the 8-bit version though. Give that one a shot. It's got the same great game play but better graphics (and you can jump diagonal).

quote:

Originally posted by moycon:

One thing Ive always wondered...How many people here actually buy from Hozer as opposed to just downloading a ROM of the same game and playing it on an emulator??? Just curious...It would be interesting to see how many carts they sell in a month.

I don't know the other sales, but Thrust is only sold by Hozer with 33 copies during first 14 month.

Now, how many people play it on emulators? I don't know, but I hope some more