IGNORED

7800 Shooting Arcade Proto?

Shawn

Hello,

I was on ebay and some guy with a SHIT LOAD of 7800 stuff said he had a repro of a game called Shooting Arcade for the 7800 was this game not just a 2600 proto or did they try and then scrap it for the 7800 also? I sure hope not cause that would be yet another game I'm missing :?

It's the 2600 proto stuck on a 7800 cart board, so you can only play it on a 7800.

Is it easier and or cheaper to use a 7800 PCBEPROM to reproduce shooting arcade? Just asking cause I know its a real bitch to put it on a 2600 cart and was just wondering if the 7800 would be an easiercheaper route to go maybe?

It's the 2600 proto stuck on a 7800 cart board, so you can only play it on a 7800.

Is it easier and or cheaper to use a 7800 PCBEPROM to reproduce shooting arcade? Just asking cause I know its a real bitch to put it on a 2600 cart and was just wondering if the 7800 would be an easiercheaper route to go maybe?

Yes, both easier and cheaper.

Mitch

Ok,

So it seems to me that there is quite a bit of intrest in this game and that there would be ALOT of people that would buy a real cartrage version of this game so who's gonna put this bad boy into a print run? Hell, even if it was just on a 7800 cart with the bankswitching striped out of the game I'm sure most people wouldn't care that it had to be on a 7800 cart just to keep the cost affordable right? I would love to see this game get sold in cart format, Just wish I had knwn about this game when Best Electronics was still selling it :(

Does anyone have a scan of the labels that Best Electronics used when they did their print run of Shooting Arcade? I saw the cart this summer when it was on ebay (I got sniped) but didn't bother to save the label so anyone that has it I would like to get a copy of it please.