IGNORED

orig. transformers

moses

hello, does anyone here collect orig. transformer toys? found a few in a thrift store, wondering if i should go back for em, they were optimus prime, blaster and three dinobots

thanx moses

Its all about the little things. Optimus prime is pretty easy to find with no accessories but add his hands, blaster and little car that goes in his trailor and you get quite a bit more for him. Dinobots are a pretty good find too it just depends on what they have and what condition they are in.

Also with transformers it helps if they have tight joints.

I do, but only boxed. Loose values range from a buck to 50, depending on what all is with it. There are variations (like the color of the roller in Prime's trailer) that make it more collectible, so thats a consideration. If you can get them all cheap enough, go for it.

BTW, if there is a SWOOP (the bird dinobot), I would be interested in that one. Not very valuable, but I would like to have him- boxed or not(coveted that one as a kid@!).

Cassidy

dam, i went back but all that was left was blaster and 1 dinobot, the stegosaurus i think, but not in that great of shape. i got em anyway, blaster is pretty cool, joints are nice and tight and hes in good shape i just wish it had the gun and tape transformer with it lol