IGNORED

Rare 24 position Game-Selex from my Starplex find

70topps

Hello everyone,

Im guessing alot of you have heard about my Starplex find at my work. Heres a unique item I found under several boxes. Its like the 9 position Game-Selex unit but this one holds 24 cartridges. The case is not molded plastic like the controllers or the Game-Selex but rather sheet metal. Looks like 16 Gauge (.060" thick") The front door appears to be about 1/8" thick aluminum with a piece of glass behind it. I guess so when the door is closed your cartridges are protected. The keys are still in the lock. Under the dial on the front is says Starplex and below that it says Pat.Pend. The circuit board also says Pat.Pend. If anyone has seen these before or has any info on this I'd love to hear it. I will be putting this up on Ebay shortly so if your interested check out my auction (70topps) on Ebay.

Cheers!!

post-6296-1106975383_thumb.jpg

I want that.  8)

Want to Fight for it. :x :x :x

That is sweeeettttttt :D :)

You're both lucky I'm not pursuing this. My pockets are much deeper when it comes to hardware than it is when it comes to that solder and plastic with a sticker in cardboard wrapped in cellophane you collector types are into. :twisted: :evil:

I want that.  8)

Want to Fight for it. :x :x :x

That is sweeeettttttt :D :)

You're both lucky I'm not pursuing this. My pockets are much deeper when it comes to hardware than it is when it comes to that solder and plastic with a sticker in cardboard wrapped in cellophane you collector types are into. :twisted: :evil:

One down, 18 to go. :D