IGNORED

PETITION!

StanJr

I hereby post a petition.

I and the undersigned petition the administrators of this website, AtariAge.com, to return the following smiley emoticon :o to the emoticon list on the left hand side of the posting screen. :o is a very valuable emoticon expressing shock and disbelief, which is a common occurance on these forums. Shuffling :o off to the supplemental page is inexcusable and prevents many fine AtariAge members from properly expressing there disbelief in a quick and efficient fashion.

Two emoticons in the second row :( :wink: are redundant and completely misplaced when :sad: ;) will serve the same function just as well. :( :wink: add little to an expression of :sad: ;) , where as :o is entirely and wholly unique.

Myself and the undersigned would find the replacement of either :( or :wink: with :o to be completely acceptable and just.

There is a smaller segment of the population who would also like to see :skull: added, but the pressing issue of this petition is in regards to :o so please do not confuse the two.

Please, allow us to express :o quickly and properly, as we once did.

Thank you

StanJr, et al.

WELL THEN I GUESS ILL JUST SIGN THIS PETITION.

AND I ELECT  :yawn: TO BE REMOVED. NO ONE USES THIS EVER.

STAN HAS MY SUPPORT.

Hey! That's the old "angry Stan" emoticon! :yawn: We never used to know what it was, so we elected it the Angry Stan emoticon, but I rarely use it for I am rarely angry, I'm such a nice guy.

Come on people, together we can make this happen. Personally I am :o that :o even got ousted in the first place.

And Nukey, please remember some of us are not hip to your techno-lingo. While it may be easy for you to remember all the little : ) and ; ) and such, there are those among us who have no capacity for such things. :)