IGNORED

Hack suggestion: H.E.R.O.I.N.E.

Jonny_B

Just an idea if anyone would like to execute it.

Name of Hack: H.E.R.O.I.N.E.

Original: H.E.R.O.

Modifications:

Change the H.E.R.O. character to be a female-type character.

Change level colors to neon colors (in order: Magenta, Bright Orange, Neon Blue, Bright Cyan.)

Change levels and make them much more difficult. Add scorpions from Pitfall as an additional monster.

Storyline:

The ex-wife of Roderick Hero becomes jealous of his accomplishments. She argues that the pompous baffoon is merely rescuing minors in the more simple mindshafts in attempt to draw popularity among the people. Yet, there are still more minors that await their impending doom on Mount Leone. In attempt to one-up on her ex, she steals R. Hero's equipment and splunks down the more dangerous mindshafts, in attempt prove that she is better than her ex in all aspects.

Anyone wanna attempt a hack?

Don't forget H.E.R.O.I.N, where R. Hero is a drug dealer and is going through city sewers to the homeless guy at the bottom, where R.Hero proceeds to shoot him up with heroin at the end of the level... ;)

Now that is a hack! :D :D :D :D

As for the other, you can pretty much do all of that yourself (not too sure about the addition of the scorpion), with HOM2 and a little experimentation. :)

Don't forget H.E.R.O.I.N, where R. Hero is a drug dealer and is going through city sewers to the homeless guy at the bottom, where R.Hero proceeds to shoot him up with heroin at the end of the level... ;)

Not a bad idea at all. Hysterical, actually. LOL

Maybe make it possible to shoot yourself with the drug, causing the screen to flash various colors and screw up the controllers for a brief moment. ;)

Maybe make it possible to shoot yourself with the drug, causing the screen to flash various colors and screw up the controllers for a brief moment.  ;)

Maybe it screws up the control for a bit but it makes you go faster and take less damage. However when the good side effects wear off you go twice as slow as you did before. Thus prompting you to shoot up more and more often! When you finally win the game you are the junkie at the bottom of the sewer!

You could sell it to schools as an educational game. :)