IGNORED

what is your goal for 2002?

maximebeauvais

My goal in 2001 was to get a an Atari Jaguar

and I did it (thanks to Stan and a little help from Lemmi for the game) and to get a boxed 2600 game (which thanks to pitfall harry this was also completed) pass 100 2600 games (i did that, and reached 200 total carts!)

My goals for 2002?

Get that XEGS (soon very soon im getting it)

Meet my friend who also likes Atari and that I first met on the Internet 2 years ago (jan 2nd, im meeting her! (her!))

Get a Lynx II

(after being disapointed when someone stole the one i was getting)

Start really learning 6502

(most people seem to have this)

Those are pretty my goals, they aren't hard to do either!

Ok, man the holidays really kicked my butt! I would like to say though that I distributed (sold) over 40 complete Atari 2600 systems in December alone - and I recommended this site to EVERYONE. So far, I have heard only high positives about all the memories their 2600 brings back.

My goals for 2003:

• Win my legal battle!
  • Open my store - Retro Games World
  • Set up my website - www.retrogamesworld.com
  • Finish my eBook "How I turned my atari collecting hobby into a $70,000 a year business."
  • Attend GCE
  • Read all the Atari books I just purchased this month
  • and take a spanish language course

I have purchased:

Machine Language for Beginners, Mapping the Atari, Atari for the Beginning Beginner, The User's Guide to Atari, Atari Sound and Graphics, Advanced Programming Techniques for Your Atari, The Atari Assembler, 101 Atari Programming Tips and Tricks, and The Ultimate History of Video Games.

I am a fast reader (I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy in 6 days), but this will take some time. I'll probably read them all cover to cover and then read them again.

quote:

Originally posted by Adrian M:

If you're looking for brand new, sealed copies of Missile Command 3D and HoverStrike, let me know. These may help you to complete your Jaguar collection!

Too late! I already bought these new when they were in stores

--Zero

My goals for 2002 is to organize my 500+ Atari 2600 collection, and sell on eBay all my extra Quadrun carts! (Just kidding... I only have one, and I'm not selling!)

But I do have a ton of classic junk, including old Atari stuff, that I'm going to auction on eBay. I've got BOXES of this stuff, currently hiding under leopard-print fabric and being used as end tables in my small San Francisco studio apartment!

My goals for 2002:

(in NO particular order)

Learn more about 6502 (its foolish to think I will fully understand it in a year)

Learn Latin

Take more naps (way more)

Eat more pizza (way more)

Get more Atari games/play more Atari games

Hit the Philliclassic and the Cinciclassic

Not set anymore goals.

Goalie Stan

quote:

Originally posted by Atari-Jess:

worry be you not in the idea of post that includes the book, myself being have done so whilst in the posting on atari saying pilot and use of message board to the ability to drive such machines of large creating things of sickness of the world, being including my of size pontiac little acadian.

Is there a FULL MOON tonight?