IGNORED

painting a jag

jonathan ascough

by taking a wild guess i would assume he uses spraypaint - you know... the one that comes in those handy cans... its amazing how good the results can be.

i am more impressed by the four copies of battlesphere, though..... 8)

Yeah, I thought so too, but it looks too damn good to be spraypaint thought.

They are spay painted and personaly I do think they look better especially with matching controllers and rotaries to match 8) . But it is a personal choice and thanks for the kind words about them. Eitherway it is nice to have something different and there have been many a conversion about which one people prefer my vote is for the green one myself :) .

They are spay painted and personaly I do think they look better especially with matching controllers and rotaries to match 8) . But it is a personal choice and thanks for the kind words about them. Eitherway it is nice to have something different and there have been many a conversion about which one people prefer my vote is for the green one myself :) .

Me too, but Green is my favorite color

• 2 weeks later...

At first I didn't like the Green one.. but now I have a new found respect for it since it sort of goes with Skylar and Battlesphere as a theme.

4 JagCD's huh? insane!

The only problem with painting the systems is you no longer have the Jaguar and Atari logo on the systems. I remember whomever did the blue/silver Jag painted the Jag logo blue as well and it looked excellent!

(how they pulled that one off I have no idea... I can only imagine how hard that would be!)