IGNORED

Povlok1....hate to do this...

just for the record.

I bought 2 game from him 60$ with shipping.

after 2 weeks I started to email him, he told me that it was sent on X day.....5 weeks after still nothing...I was pretty mad but he agree to give me 40$ back.......HOWEVER, I'm still 20$ off :(

he had no tracking number, no insurance nothing......

anyway, like I said, this is just for the record.

just for the record.

I bought 2 game from him 60$ with shipping.

after 2 weeks I started to email him' date=' he told me that it was sent on X day.....5 weeks after still nothing...I was pretty mad but he agree to give me 40$ back.......HOWEVER, I'm still 20$ off :(

he had no tracking number, no insurance nothing......

anyway, like I said, this is just for the record.[/quote']

I insure everything over $20 every since that happened,, it truely was lost in the mail, and I'd of been more than happy to give you a full refund,, but you did only aske for the $40..

I want to say to everyone that you were patient and straight-up fair about this deal.. sometimes it is the post offices fault;) and the patience was appriciated

Jeff' date='

As stated in my many im's to you including 2 phone calls on Sat.March 5th, I want my games, or my money back.

I was the lucky one who bought the lot of CCE games from him. I sent out a money order in the amount of $200, made payable to his wife. Jeff recieved the money order on Sat, Feb 19th, telling me he will send out my games "asap".

It's now 3 weeks later, and still no games or a refund. When I called on Sat the 12th, we talked for about 20 minutes or so, about some of his private goings-on, which I won't get into here, and he told me he would get the games out Monday or Tuesday, using UPS....still...nothing. UPS does not deliver to my area on Saturdays, so I'm still hoping to get them today.

The point is, I sent the money order ( as some of you know,CPUWIZ, AtariPitBull, and others, that I usually have to pay through this method) in GOOD FAITH, and TRUST. Now that trust is being questioned by me. I feel I have every right to post this, as I tried to take care of this privately over the last 2 weeks. I get no responces to my im's, therefore, this is the only way to settle this.

If the carts get here today or Saturday, I'll post that they are here, publicly thank Jeff for the games, and get on with my life.

minorleagueguy[/quote']

Ok, first off,, WHEN I POSTED EVERYONES PACKAGE WAS SHIPPED, that was everyone who paid.. I at that time had NOT recieved the M.O. in the mail yet.

Also, Moving.. yes I am,, within the next half year,, not in the process atm but liquidating..

I've honestly had way too much hardship going on this last few weeks and do apologize for getting this out late.. it will get ther..

I lost my dog (and best friend) that I had ever since she was 3 months old. She lived to be 13 and was by my side almost every day for I work at home, her lose has devastated me.. On top of that, I found out this last couple of weeks my father in florida has stage 4 cancer and now I may be moving out ther instead of moving to arizona as planned. And to top it off, my grandfather has been sent to hospic to finish his last days.. And ther are a few personal probs that are flaring up this week as well..

so I apologize for being 3 weeks on your package.. its not like you are being ripped off.. Your money order wasn't even deposited till just over a week ago.. having trouble finding time just to go to the bank too..

Once again, sorry, no need to get scared about being ripped off, im just dragging

Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that's had a problem as of late. I PM'd him about some arcade cabs that he wanted to get rid of that I'd be interested in. So after talking me and my boyfriend took the 5 hour ride to where he lived to take a look at what he had. We ended up purchasing 3 cabs' date=' or so I thought. However that night we didn't have the room to haul them all, so the deal was he would bring 2 of them an hour and a half south to help us out the following weekend. We talked a few more times over the week about other things and when saturday night rolled around after we had already got a uhaul he decided he would bring them south and that we'd have to go get them at his house. Well I was upset and felt that he wasn't holding up to his end of the deal. There were a few yelling matches on the phone and needless to say I only have one of the 3 cabs. I did however get a partial refund but I don't feel it was what I should have got. I've gotten over it, but the basement is bare with only one cab. But yea enough venting. I was going to start a post about it when it took him almost 2 weeks to refund after he said it would be no more than 5 days but I kept my cool. I figured if everyone else is going to tell their story I'd tell mine.

As for his last sale.....When we were up there everything wasn't ready to ship. It was sitting in a corner wraped in plastic wrap but not in boxes or anything. Also he told us he wasn't moving til the fall so unless things have changed thats not the reason its delayed. But anyway that enough for now.[/quote']

Well, most of you who know me know that if I am wrong I will admit it

I was not going to say anything these people but know after reading all these LIES I feel I must warn you off these people..

Here is how it REALLY went down!

First, I NEVER YELLED on the phone, ,and was ALWAYs professional.

These people visited me,, and did make a deal,,

I told them from the start, the more you buy the better deal I would give.

We agreed on a pole position, a Ajax, and a Jaquar game system in box and a pong system in box. I did this deal all for $450 !

I OFFERED to drive and meet them about 90 minutes away to save them the trip WITH the understanding this was a throw in and it would be weather permitting. Well, the day before I had found out about my dad having cancer,, and it was suppose to rain heavily on the day they were coming out.. so I asked if they would drive the extra 90 minutes.. I told them I would buy them dinner.. I also said if its a must I drive.. than fine I WOULD, but the machines would of been damaged by the rain (my trailer is a open design, no roof)I made it clear when we made this deal I would not wrap the games for weather and it was ther responsibility.

These people than changed ther mind 5 times! Ther was no yelling on the phone,, it was me talking to ravone, him calling his girlfriend, him calling me back, him calling the girlfriend,.. back and forth..

Than they wanted to change the 'deal' and take less machines, but wanted the machines at the 'bargain' group price discount. ONe minute they told me they did not have the money for more machines,, than turn around and asked to buy a bigger group! There is also a post in the coin op forum that says how he was interested in buying a mame,, the same time he was backing out of my deal saying he had no extra money! lies..

This deal was changed a billion times! I tried to bend over backwards for these people but this girl treated me like I was trying to rip her off the first minute they stepped in the house! And btw, the wrapped packages that you saw were UNSOLD items,, maybe you should make that clear before you start talking shit and trashing my name!

Like I said, this deal changed a ton of times,, one minute they just didn't have the money.. the next minute they were ready to spend more money to by a bigger lot.

As for the refund,, they suggested it,, than the next day once again asked to complete the deal,, I felt after that just to give the money back and be done with them.

I tried to settle with these people several ways,, I told them if they would pick up the machines (drive the extra 90miles, wich they had to do anyway do to the rain) I would upgrade ther Pole Position to a Pole Position 2 for just an extra $30! thats a hell of deal!

I also offered to give them a game that the 'girlfriend' liked that I wanted $250 for,, I only owed them $190.. like I said,, I tried to cut a real far deal with these people.. this deal left a bad taste for me,, The group discount was a good jester by me,, so was offering to drive and meet them down the road (I was suppose to be in that area anyway, that is why I offered) Thanks to these people I now have vowed NEVER to throw in extras to customers again,, for ther is always someone out ther who just wants to think of themselves and take advantage.. If you deal with these people.. keep it all buisness..

tnks osbo:)

I've decided to include a pic of my lost friend.. not the most flatering pic of the wife, but this was our baby and she is dearly missed.. she was a pure bred Akita, lived a long, happy and well loved life,, and as you can see she had the run of the house;) To anyone thinking of getting a big dog, I suggest it, they will ruin your house, but its worth it..

[/img]

post-4276-1110668456_thumb.jpg

That was one sweet pup ya had! I had a dog for many years and I can understand the pain of the loss. I still miss my dog... lost her about 10 years ago. July 4th, 1994 to be precise. Always thought about another dog but haven't brought myself to it. My dog's name was Lucky and she always kept an eye on me while I was playing Atari back in the day! Good times.... :) But I do miss her... :sad:

I have nothing but good things to say about Pov! :thumbsup: :cool:

Nuff said... :x !

Except for one little thing...he said that he would be holding onto these, that they would not be for sale...BUT...he sold them!!!

(I need that Great Escape & Z-Tack)

:x :twisted: :P :roll: :D ;)

:D

post-4982-1110679238_thumb.jpg

ya, my bad on the ebomb carts.. I had totally forgotton you were interested in em when someone else made an offer I couldn't refuse;)

as for protos.. the only thing I have is a final version rom (actual pre production rom and not a eprom) of Disney's Donald Ducks Speedboat.. just the rom..

I have had well over 25 separate transactions totaling over $1,000 with Jeff over the last year. Every transaction was top notch and items were received as advertised. One thing about Jeff is he ALWAYS went "Above and Beyond" the call with extra carts and the likes.

Sometimes "Real Life" can get in the way of Atarism.