IGNORED

check out this ebay auction

dwh

Humm..

Anyone can guess what 3 lil pigs, imp, networkb, viciolymp, hellicopter and airplane are?

Also, some games have names close to the originals like space voyager, keystone kop..

Maybe just some HK/Brazil/Taiwan/whatever bootlegs?

greets,

Rasty.-

quote:

Originally posted by rasty:

Anyone can guess what
3 lil pigs, imp, networkb, viciolymp, hellicopter and airplane
are?

"3 lil pigs" is probably Oink!

"hellicopter" is probably Chopper Command

"airplane" might be Air-Sea Battle (I was going to say River Raid, but that's already listed)

"viciolymp" is likley just Video Olympics

"networkb" is probably Super Challenge Baseball (by M Network)

No idea what "imp" might be. These are probably just copies, I wouldn't get very excited about them.

..Al

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: Albert ]

not really, it's a fun extra to have, but you'll need a cart like this one

apollo1.jpg

i tried a few bids up to 18$, but it isn't worth more to me, as i wouldn't need the console and all the rest and just let him ship the chips. i am ashamed to admit i allready had two guys throwing away their set just because i wanted the carts shipped (saving lots of money). i bought a few rare carts that way .... one guy (i bought his 6-switch-set + 10 games for 9.95$) sent me one avalon hill title and resold the rest of his set. he made 40$ on his next auction then. he was so thankfull that he even sent me 10$ ......

so my cart just costed me 5$

and i didn't have the problem with 'ebaying' that set away

no, actually this was an ebay auction that ended about 1,5 years ago as far as i remember. i think it ended at about 250$, but i'm not sure if there was any interesting protos on the chips but i do remember that there was some common (non-.apollo) titles, so it make it questionable wheter the set directly came from apollo or not. what i know is that this cart was made with an apollo cartridge.

here's a pict of my own cartridge, this one was made based on an atari cartridge.

testcart.jpg

greetings

fish

I just contacted the winner of this auction and let them know about this website and this message board topic.Once the auction winner gets the items shipped to them and figures out what all the chips are,and is willing to share that info,then we will know just what the items are.I learned something new via this topic--those testcarts are cool!

once again ill ask this question.. can someone make me a cart like that. i would prefer a copy like jah fishes with no label but ill take any type. i went to curt about it but he never got around to it ( musta sliped his mind or was buys on the webbsite)anyways i am still searching for a cart if anyone has one please tell me cause i really do want one

Braves4515@aol.com

quote:

Originally posted by dwh:

To Moycon--Yeah, I'll email the auction winner this Friday to see if he got the items yet.He informed me that he does have a testcart,so maybe we will get to find out...

Did you ever have a chance to email the winner? Just curious to find out what Imp is, not that I'm expecting it to be anything terribly earth shattering.

..Al