IGNORED

Atari 2600 games required (PAL format)

PINMAN

Hi guys.Just started collecting the Atari 2600 stuff,but i am finding it real hard to get hold of anything.Since i live in the UK,i will obviously need PAL format games,and i can't find anywhere so far,where such stuff can be bought(apart from Ebay,and we all know how expensive that place can be).

Although i'd be interested in almost anything Atari 2600 related,i'm mostly looking for games(boxed / unboxed...common / rare...doesn't really matter)to build up this collection of mine.

Is there anyone out there,that perhaps has some PAL format games which they'd like to part with at a reasonable fair price,or knows of someone else who is well known on here,that is trustworthy ?.

Maybe someone knows of a web site that deals with PAL format games ?.

Please help out if you can,i'd be very grateful.Thanks :) .

I have a lose copy of Ghost Manor/Spike's Peak Double Ender label

in PAL you can have real cheap  :)  

let me know

Yep,i'd sure be interested.PM me with a price,and any other details that i will need,when you get the chance.Thanks :) .

I've probably got some spare systems and controllers, but all my spare carts got given away long ago. If you're interested then you can have some stuff for the price of postage.

Hi there Atarinvader.That would be absolutely great,especially since i don't seem to be getting anywhere too fast at this moment in time.I can remember in the past (many many moos ago :D ),having quite a nice collection of Atari stuff.But as time went by,i moved on to more up to date systems,and simply got rid of it all :ponder: .I wish to god that i'd never done that now,but there you go,we all make silly mistakes in our life.

If you'd like to PM me with the necessary details,whenever you get the chance,i'd sure appreciate it :) .