IGNORED

Last Chance To Preorder Ralph Baer Book

I have been informed by the printer that the books are being shipped today or tomorrow and I should have them sometime next week. I will be heading to Ralph's house on April 2 to get them signed. This means that the last day I can take an order will be Friday April 1 (Paypal only). All payments must be received by April 1.

To order go to: http://rolentapress.com/ralph/collectorPreview.htm

What did he say?  What did he say?

I told him I really enjoyed the book, and I asked him if he still had schematics and such for his Shoot-N-Score game.

He was glad I liked the book, and told me that the schematics have never resurfaced. This is sad, since it would be cool to reproduce this lost game.

-Bry

You know what kills me as I read this book??

In 1980 or so .. I found an Odyssey with all the bits in the trash .. I rescued it and tried to get it to work. No go .. So I sent it back to Magnavox Service Center near Knoxville ..and they sent it back .. saying that it was unrepairable. So there it sat somewhere in the basement .. and it eventually got thrown away by my Mother some time in the early 1980s.

So now I look at the schematics of the original Odyssey and it just gets me something bad! :sad:

All those overlays in both sizes .. the no-chip plug-in cards .. the cool central console that's a work of modern art .. and the weird controllers. :sad:

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA