IGNORED

Start Of The End

Gaztee

Hi Guys,

Not really been around much lately, due to a chaotic life. Anyway, I have come to a decision that it is time for me to release my Jaguar & set it free! This is gonna happen slowly and the Jag will probably be the last of my retro stuff to go. I will however have items such as a Shrinkwrapped BSG going shortly, along with a 2MB Alpine, Flashcart, Dev maunal and possibly Battlesphere original too. I will offer the stuff here first, as I would like it to be given a good home. As I said I have other stuff to sell first like 3DO's 2600, 7800, etc. I still intend to go to shows here in the UK & hopefully in europe too.

I no longer have the time to play on any of my old systems & would much rather they get used than gather dust in my loft!

catch ya soon

Gaztee

:twisted:

Hi Guys,

Not really been around much lately, due to a chaotic life. Anyway, I have come to a decision that it is time for me to release my Jaguar & set it free! This is gonna happen slowly and the Jag will probably be the last of my retro stuff to go. I will however have items such as a Shrinkwrapped BSG going shortly, along with a 2MB Alpine, Flashcart, Dev maunal and possibly Battlesphere original too. I will offer the stuff here first, as I would like it to be given a good home. As I said I have other stuff to sell first like 3DO's 2600,  7800, etc. I still intend to go to shows here in the UK & hopefully in europe too.

I no longer have the time to play on any of my old systems & would much rather they get used than gather dust in my loft!

catch ya soon

Gaztee

:twisted:

:sad:

Just an idea...

Before you do that, really make sure you want to. At one point, I decided that I was giving up on the Dreamcast. I sold about 25 games for it and felt pretty good. Then, about a year later I ended up having to search everywhere and pay a lot more for some of the games I sold. I now have a full Dreamcast collection and am looking at working on a PAL set.

Only sell the stuff you'll be sure you want to part with. I haven't taken my Jaguar out for over a year, but I just purchased a house and I can't wait to set it up now that I have space again so I can pull out some games and play again!

Hi Gaztee!

It's really sad to hear that you are thinking about giving away your systems.

Personally I have always regretted giving away a system.

I would say, if you have to do it, then there isn't much of a choice, otherwise I would probably keep the units. I haven't actually played Jaguar for years, but still I wouldn't even consider giving away my Jag games, simply because I had a lot of fun with them and I might want to play those games again someday.

However still it's good to hear, that you haven't lost interest in the scene and are still attending festivals.

Regards, Lars.

I'm very interested in either of the BattleSpheres...check your PMs.

Me too, but unfortunately I think I'd have take out a second mortgage on my house in order to afford them, resulting my wife gelding me in my sleep!!

If Gaztee puts them up for auction on eBay, he’ll be able to retire early with the prices those two titles are currently fetching on eBay. ;)