IGNORED

Pause-C-Option-Option... a new cheat?

Alcopoper

No, it is actually the most used button combination when you want to play HIGHLANDER.....

How can you possibly almost ruing a game that looks really cool, and seems like to be an interesting game by RUINING the control so bad??? What where they thinking????

I can live with the kinda weird changes of the camera angle, I can live with the funny look of my little McSomething.... The graphix are solid and fun otherwise.....

So, I would REALLY look forward playing this game. If I could just find a sword, so I would have a slight chance beating the soldier in the tent/cottage/house in the village. But he does not seem to impressed by my punches.....

In the meantime I play MYST. Now, THAT is a game!!!!!!!!!

Or Tempest.

Or AvP.

The only games that make my Jag fun so far......

(finished with IS, so, that is why it is not in the list anymore :D)

Why is Blue Lightning so crappy? could be a nice game. It is just not. The video is cool, so - and that's about it!

And, does Space Ace continue to be so hectic as in the beginning - meaning, do you continue to die for every wrong move you make?????

Sorry guys, I guess I am just a little bit upset about this Highlander thing.......

yep there is a warp :) - i forgot if there was multiple warps?? been quite some time since i played this game as well - hmmm now i got the feelin to fire it up and play me some highlander - great game :D

The problem here that he is having is that he's talking about trying to punch the guards with little effect. This is the wrong approach without a sword, try KICKING them instead, of course learning the timing involved between your move and the enemies' and your counter-move or block is all important, but if you can do a jump kick (see intructions for move) and hit them in the chest, you will kill the guards with one kick...or maybe it was two, it's been a while, but in any case, they will go down fast and hard.

As for Blue lightning and Space Ace: with Blue Lightning, just try to think of it as a graphically suped-up Afterburner and not a 32/64-bit "next-gen" game and it's not so bad. It's even fun IMHO for an Afterburne clone, but definately think of it like an old-school game becuase that is essetially what it is. With Space Ace, to answer your question, YES. It will always be a frantic game where you die for any wrong move, this is the nature of ALL these type of games including Dragon's Lair 1&2 and BrainDead 13 as well. They are purely trial-and-error games that take lots of patience. If you have some patience, then you will enjoy them, if you don't, you won't, it's that simple. Myst ROCKS!, especially the first time you ever play it, if it gets too hard or you get stuck somewhere and grow tired of the situation, there were a bunch of guide books published for the game back in the day, some that give you a straight walk-thru cheat, and others that merely help you along with hints and finally the answer if you are REAL dense, get one of these and only use it as a last resort and you will get the most fun out of Myst without any frustration that goes beyond goo, fun, thinking. Also, when your are done with that, i do recommend getting the sequels Riven and...what was the last one called? I have Riven on the PSX and if the third is available on a console like the PS2, i'll get it...maybe it came out on the PSX? Myst is good stuff though. Highlander can be even more fun than Myst though, if you master the timing in battle. timing is all important and once you DO master it, and you CAN, it will become second nature to get through battles very easily without even giving the guards a chance to fight back,