IGNORED

New Hacks, You decide! :)

Uncle Duke

Hey everyone, I have finished my small series of hacks and I just wanted to let everyone know what they were. So you can post which ones you like and which ones you do not like, (title-wise).

War of the Worlds

-Hack: Defender

Based on the book by H.G. Wells, and the special effects pioneer film, you must destroy any of the invaders from Mars in an experimental Government helecopter.

Most of you allready know about this one, the first to be released, still waiting for it to show up on Hozer and AtariAge, though.

Pink Floyd Adventure

-Hack: Adventures of TRON

As Pink Floyd, you have stumbled into insanity, (Behind the Wall) and you must now escape. Being chased by marching hammers, flying bricks, and many other insane visions of the subconsious...

Rambo in Afghanistan

-Hack: Riddle of the Sphinx

Rambo has faced many challenges but is now on the hunt for Bin-Laden and terrorist forces. Rambo is ticked off and someone is going to pay dearly...

THX-1138

-Hack: Berzerk

Deep in the future, underground, is a Utopian society. As a labor worker, (THX-1138) you must escape the underground city, and kill the Android Police officers you encounter, but if you take too long to escape quickly, robot officers on motorcycles will quickly take you down, so be alert...

Yellow Submarine

-Hack: Bermuda Triangle

The Beatles must get to PepperLand to stop the dreaded Blue Meanies. You must travel the Sea of Green and kill any Strange Monsters you encounter, in your Yellow Submarine.

Thats it for now, I havent released any, except to a few people, to review the games before I give them to Hozer or AtariAge.

what about the labels? are you doing the designs by yourself or will it be a trashy hozer inkjet label?

i'd be willing to make a label for one or two of the games (thx & yellow submarine, maybe even more) if i get a copy of each game ....

greetings

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: jahfish ]

I wouldnt mind you doing one for THX-1138. I do my own mostly. I too, am not too fond of the Hozer Generic labels. The only requirments for the label for that one would be that it looks somewhat retro, like the old label designs originally used. And leave space at the bottom of the label for me to put on the Hozer Video and Pyramid Studios symbols. Send any versions to me at

martymcflybttf@hotmail.com

And as for the free copy, I will have Hozer send one of the copies to you. If They accept the game that is and give me two free copies, one for me, one for you.