IGNORED

The Atari 7800 Label Thread

Gamemaster_ca_2003

• 3 months later...
Yuck dont like the name I my self will make this for my self once the game is done :D

I hate the name with a passion actually too, But I went the next step past the label and made this for myself also :ponder:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Ha ha, you made a label for a demo that won't even run on real hardware! LOLZ0RZ. :D

have you tried it on real hardware? I have and it works fine. :ponder:

(Use a 565 board with jumpers 1,2,4,5,6 ON and 3 OFF with a 32k EPROM with no RAM and your set)

Ask gambler172, he has one on cart also.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

(Use a 565 board with jumpers 1,2,4,5,6 ON and 3 OFF with a 32k EPROM with no RAM and your set)

It may run but my understanding is that it doesn't render as intended. The graphics chip doesn't have enough clock cycles to render everything that was shown in the emulator.

It may run but my understanding is that it doesn't render as intended. The graphics chip doesn't have enough clock cycles to render everything that was shown in the emulator.

Only true if you underclock your MARIA ;)

Hi

Yes,Shawn made it and it works.

greetings Walter :)

Hi

OK, then I stand corrected. I remember when this got posted on the 7800dev mailing list (or was it here?) and at the time it was discussed as not rendering properly on real hardware. Am I confusing it with something else, or did this get revised sometime later? Glad to hear it works, the parallax effect is pretty cool.

Hi

OK, then I stand corrected. I remember when this got posted on the 7800dev mailing list (or was it here?) and at the time it was discussed as not rendering properly on real hardware. Am I confusing it with something else, or did this get revised sometime later? Glad to hear it works, the parallax effect is pretty cool.

Ups, I mixed something up.

Didn't tried it on real hardware.

Sorry :ponder:

• 1 year later...
"Gnapp Attack" is one I actually dreamed of seeing being made into a videogame in various incarnations, including a Centipede-type game with a trackball controller. "Lost In The Ages" is intended to be a joke.

It's too bad that whole season wasn't. :( I think I'm scared for life from seasons 8 and 9. I think that is when I realized smurfs was going down the tubes.

"Gnapp Attack" is one I actually dreamed of seeing being made into a videogame in various incarnations, including a Centipede-type game with a trackball controller. "Lost In The Ages" is intended to be a joke.

It's too bad that whole season wasn't. :( I think I'm scared for life from seasons 8 and 9. I think that is when I realized smurfs was going down the tubes.

Me too, which is why my image for the "Lost In The Ages" label depicts the Smurfs as pretty much the entire populace going down what appears to be a rainbow-watered toilet, though it's supposed to be a vortex!

Edited by Vic George 2K3