IGNORED

Sega CD/Saturn Cases Needed

Mendon

Anyone have any good condition cases for Sega CD or Saturn games they'd like to sell? I have about 4 that the hinges have broken off so that the case won't stay together and I'd like to replace them with non-broken cases.

If you have any cases you'd like to sell or know of somewhere that sells them, please send a PM or post here.

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

**Bump**

Still looking for a few of the cases.. the cases that the game CD's came in. Since the Sega CD and Saturn used the same size cases for the games, either one will work. Just need the empty cases in good working shape.

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

**Bump**

Still looking for a few of the cases.. the cases that the game CD's came in. Since the Sega CD and Saturn used the same size cases for the games, either one will work. Just need the empty cases in good working shape.

Thanks in advance!

Mendon

843516[/snapback]

i could use one of these myself.

Thanks for the info, Doubledown; very much appreciated.

Never heard of these guys before but I took a chance and placed an order with them for new cases. They seem to have a lot of options for buying - selling - trading. Have you ever dealt with them?

Mendon

Thanks for the info, Doubledown; very much appreciated.

Never heard of these guys before but I took a chance and placed an order with them for new cases. They seem to have a lot of options for buying - selling - trading. Have you ever dealt with them?

Mendon

849998[/snapback]

Yeah, about a year or so ago, I picked up a dozen or so of the Sega CD/Saturn cases, some Game Boy/Game Boy Color games cases, and some SNES cartridge dust covers. No problems at all.