IGNORED

Atari Cart-Port

trigun

hey, im looking for an Atari2600 Cart port. my offer for one is at $5.00, and i will take almost any offer for one. the cart port must be in working condition. and theres an upside for you all who are getting the flashback2.0, im gonna need one so i can model a new one so you all can put it on your flashbacks. but still, my offer for one is $5.00

hey, im looking for an Atari2600 Cart port. my offer for one is at $5.00, and i will take almost any offer for one. the cart port must be in working condition. and theres an upside for you all who are getting the flashback2.0, im gonna need one so i can model a new one so you all can put it on your flashbacks. but still, my offer for one is $5.00

848770[/snapback]

So you're looking for the cart port off of a 2600?? In specific, the place where you input the cartridges?

yes, in specific i need a cart port off of a 2600, ya know,a cart port, that little thing below the words that read "video computer system" where you put the games in? that, and my offer for one has raised to $6.50

no, i mean the damn thing the cartridges chip touches when the cart is fully inserted into the atari!!like what i showed in that picture above, a cartridge port, that whole part,

NOT WHAT COVERS THE SWITCHES! THE CART PORT ITSELF! one of theese

848846[/snapback]

Easy chief. You'll get an answer one way or another. I would have to unsolder everyone of those pins to get it completely off my old board.

Edited by guitarmas

oi......umm.... can that be removed? its solderd onto the circuit board?

848900[/snapback]

Yeah no joke, I just took a screwdriver to it and popped it off. I'm not gonna desolder all those pins so you can re-attach it to another atari board. That would be robbing you blindly, when you can get an Atari off ebay for that price. Jeez man.

..................dude, if your not gonna have anything useful to say, then stop posting here

848893[/snapback]

..................dude if your gonna be pissy about it, then stop posting here.

Edited by guitarmas

dude, i need this for the new Flashback thats coming out soon, im gonna take it and put it on the new atari flashback, but first im gonna take it apart and see if i can umm... re make it. like, make a reproduction of it so i can sell it here on AA, and i mean like, getting AA to market and produce it, and sell it, and ill sell it to people around me who will get the FB2.0

Edited by trigun

dude, i need this for the new Flashback thats coming out soon, im gonna take it and put it on the new atari flashback, but first im gonna take it apart and see if i can umm... re make it. like, make a reproduction of it so i can sell it here on AA,

848908[/snapback]

Why don't you wait until it comes out, no one (that I can think of) is 100% sure whether it's gonna have a cart port or not. Whatever the new Flashback it going to look like, you're going to have to serious...I mean seriously have to mod it. You'd be paying me $15 for a part.....whatever man. I'll clip everyone of these pins off at the base and send them to you and just charge you shipping.

Edited by guitarmas

okay, thats better than having me pay it, thanks for ur help, ill take it, and umm... gimme ur e-mail so we can check on the terms.

848918[/snapback]

Here's the terms up front.

-you pay me *edit* $5.00 for shipping

-I send you I cartridge port and 24 loose atari cartridge pins.

Edited by guitarmas

okay, thats better than having me pay it, thanks for ur help, ill take it, and umm... gimme ur e-mail so we can check on the terms.

848918[/snapback]

Here's the terms up front.

-you pay me $4.00 for shipping

-I send you I cartridge port and 24 loose atari cartridge pins.

848928[/snapback]

I'll send you five. I don't want this guy to corner the market on Flashback 2.0 aftermarket business.