IGNORED

Atari Cart-Port

trigun

The one in the picture won't fit in the FB2, these guys are just making fun of you. I am having these manufactured as I type this, they should be done in about 17 1/2 minutes. Be prepared.  :-o

848945[/snapback]

actually I didn't sell to him. It's another name on the paypal account that the money was sent from. Pish Posh.

what the hell! dude, i told ya not to, YA SHOULDNT HAVE! IM NOT FREAKIN PARANOID!! dude, just please dude, please, man

EDIT: actually that wasnt my paypal account, it was my friend Vannessa's, and i payed her five bucks to send five bucks to you. and please dont tell me you canceld it!!!

Edited by trigun

you are a saint. no ordinary man would ever do that. i thank you, and pray the lord be with you. :)

EDIT: nukey, this isnt the audebaun society, and sorry if i sounded rude, but why not just open your own thread?

Edited by trigun

you are a saint. no ordinary man would ever do that. i thank you, and pray the lord be with you. :)

EDIT: nukey, this isnt the audebaun society, and sorry if i sounded rude, but why not just open your own thread?

849011[/snapback]

Nukey is a saint? :? :-o

:ponder:

849011[/snapback]

Yes, the lord is already with me....but he keeps telling me I should wimp out to what other people say. I don't know.

P.S I don't hear voices like Sku_u.

NO! GUITARMAS IS! hes the saint, but for anyone else, i still need a tub of old lady rub, so im still trying to buy some

EDIT: hearing voices doesnt mean your crazy. ive herd voices before, and they were just callin my name, so i kept running down stairs and checkin with my sister to see if she wanted anything.

Edited by trigun

NO! GUITARMAS IS! hes the saint, but for anyone else, i still need a tub of old lady rub, so im still trying to buy some

EDIT: hearing voices doesnt mean your crazy. ive herd voices before, and they were just callin my name, so i kept running down stairs and checkin with my sister to see if she wanted anything.

849014[/snapback]

If anyone really does hear voices, they have to realize that all it is, is just the fact that you're temporarily beside yourself with a bit of ADD.

849011[/snapback]

Yes, the lord is already with me....but he keeps telling me I should wimp out to what other people say. I don't know.

P.S I don't hear voices like Sku_u.

849013[/snapback]

Since guitarmas can't see this: guitarmas was the 0.0000000001% who took the silly poll I started a little while back as a joke seriously. I'll be more than happy to post his PMs publicly. I have them all saved for posterity.

Edited by sku_u

ehh, ive just gotten so used to my sister screaming at me, hitting me, hurting me, all my life. so i guess at a point when i havent herd from her for a while, i start to hear her voice yelling "Adrian". but hey, now im livin out of a suit-case like room. just me, this comp, my atari, and whatever tools i can carry on my back. and then theres home, where the part will go. im getting off track here.

EDIT: and hey, to all you people just reading this, why not actually post something??

Edited by trigun

That reminds me...did you know that if you have your brazier burger sitting in the center of your Dairy Queen tray, the caption below will read "Eat me!"?

849016[/snapback]

Interesting.

I usually leave the captions off, unless the little ones are asleep, or my noisy in-laws are over and I can't hear what I am eating.

wait.... what? im getting confused about this dairy queen Stuff, explaine it to me.

849029[/snapback]

it

pronoun.

1. Used to refer to that one previously mentioned. Used of a nonhuman entity; an animate being whose sex is unspecified, unknown, or irrelevant; a group of objects or individuals; an action; or an abstraction: cleaned the cartridge until it worked; couldn't find out who it was Curt was protecting; opened the box by tearing it to pieces; understood the caption after reading it.

2. Used as the subject of an impersonal verb: It is confusing; explaine it to me.

3. a) Used as an anticipatory subject or object: Is it certain that the cart ports will work in a Flashback 2.0?

b) Used as an anticipatory subject to emphasize a term that is not itself a subject: It was in summer that Dairy Queen was busiest.

4. Used to refer to a general condition or state of affairs: I couldn't stand it.

5. Used to refer to a crucial situation or culmination: This is it, there are no more of these carts left. That's it! I am leaving!

6. Informal. Used to refer to something that is the best, the most desirable, or without equal: Chris++ thinks he's it. Kepone's taters were really it!

once i got ripped off for over 100

848976[/snapback]

Hey, that's not a very good record... you need some help to set a new "personal best". Tell you what, send me $4000 and I'll give you the car that was stolen from me by a woman who signed a contract to buy it but only paid the $200 down payment (still owes $1000), then moved out of state and let the car get impounded and sit in storage for most of a year, then I got billed $2800 for storage fees. As soon as I get the car back, I'll have it delivered to you...

Have you already forgotten that you were the one who started in in the first place? I didn't even know you were a member here a few weeks ago. :ponder:

You left out the smilies. Just curious as to why you didn't simply PM CPUWIZ and ask him about the thread you got so offended by and why you are so bothered by what someone on a message board posts in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

BTW, if you're right and I am egotistical and full of myself, wouldn't all the attention you're paying to little old me simply feed that? :grin:

Edited by sku_u