IGNORED

Atari Cart-Port

trigun

Can I have the holes from the cart ports? I am gonna put them into my Atari at home so I can get bigger carts in there.

849135[/snapback]

You should be able to DIY a hole big enough for just about any cart using the following method:

1. Go out back of your domicile, and bring a shovel or garden spade.

2. Dig a hole into the ground, which is more or less equal to the size of cartridge you dream about using.

3. Once the hole is dug, cup the space in the hole with both hands and bring it back to your workspace. There should be plenty of hole for your newest project. Not only is this solution free and easy, it can also be reused an infinite number of times!

Have you already forgotten that you were the one who started in in the first place? I didn't even know you were a member here a few weeks ago.  :ponder:

You left out the smilies.  Just curious as to why you didn't simply PM CPUWIZ and ask him about the thread you got so offended by and why you are so bothered by what someone on a message board posts in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

BTW, if you're right and I am egotistical and full of myself, wouldn't all the attention you're paying to little old me simply feed that? :grin:

849134[/snapback]

Hmmm you're smart. I don't know which way you will potentially take this, but I call a peace. If it's any consolation, I aparently took everything you said the absolute wrong way. Like Gunstar said a while back in one of the posts:

I take comments waay too seriously.

I'll quit calling you an egotist, and you quit calling me a baby.

Edited by guitarmas

You should be able to DIY a hole big enough for just about any cart using the following method:

1. Go out back of your domicile, and bring a shovel or garden spade.

2. Dig a hole into the ground, which is more or less equal to the size of cartridge you dream about using.

3. Once the hole is dug, cup the space in the hole with both hands and bring it back to your workspace. There should be plenty of hole for your newest project.  Not only is this solution free and easy, it can also be reused an infinite number of times!

849141[/snapback]

I bought the same ebook from epay. Only costs me $4 bid w/free shipping. Only now do you reveal it's secrets! :x

I'll quit calling you an egotist, and you quit calling me a baby.

849189[/snapback]

Sounds good

Can I call you both boring? Lets get back to taunting the author!

849196[/snapback]

Also sounds good. :P

849198[/snapback]

Awesome. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I actually commend Trigun for honestly trying to do something out of the ordinary. I would probably never try it because I'd be too afraid of screwing up a new piece of hardward after paying $40 for. But if he is able to do so, then more power to him. I hope you're able to do something with that cartridge port. I could've taken the time to desolder everyone one of those, but I'm lazy and there wasn't any real enthusiasm on my part to do so. Like I said, I hope you're able to use it (?) somehow.

BTW, did you include the plastic cover to it that opens the closed cartridges? if not, i would like it if you send that to, but if you cant or wont, i can try and model something to open the carts.

BTW, did you include the plastic cover to it that opens the closed cartridges? if not, i would like it if you send that to, but if you cant or wont, i can try and model something to open the carts.

849477[/snapback]

Na man. I sent.

-a black cartridge port.

-24 closely clipped pins.

-bubble wrap.

-and a little baggy for the pins.

Edited by guitarmas

hmm.... AtariDude........ i like it, but just in case i ever buy/take/use/anything from you by mail, Just Write Down on it:

Adrian Trevino.

ohh, by when might i recieve the package?

This thread is reaching classic status. I can't wait for AtariDude to pour out the pins and get to soldering.

In just 3 short pages, we've had wars, a truce and a lot of love.

...Now if only HARDWORK would show up.

BAM! hard work will begin! atleast by july 20th, when the system SHOULD be released. hey, if this works, Guitarmas, can you send me another cart port so i can turn another Flashback2.0 into a portable?

EDIT: thats our History at work, boys/girls.

Edited by trigun

BAM! hard work will begin! atleast by july 20th, when the system SHOULD be released. hey, if this works, Guitarmas, can you send me another cart port so i can turn another Flashback2.0 into a portable?

EDIT: thats our History at work, boys/girls.

849672[/snapback]

He said it!! He said "Hardwork" That is the final clue :) :) I knew the Savage Team wasn't down and out! Trigun is speaking in code and dropping hints to those "In the know" and "Warm to Basic" My faith lives anew!

www.myatari.com

www.best-electronics-ca.com

They sell individual components for Atari products.

Curt

hey, im looking for an Atari2600 Cart port. my offer for one is at $5.00, and i will take almost any offer for one. the cart port must be in working condition. and theres an upside for you all who are getting the flashback2.0, im gonna need one so i can model a new one so you all can put it on your flashbacks. but still, my offer for one is $5.00

848770[/snapback]