IGNORED

Frogger, first playable demo

Schmutzpuppe

This is great, im not bothered about the two player option, Lets just keep it as the arcade original and yes please publish this to cart and as somebody else mentioned above this goes out to all you talented programmers give us zaxxon and spy hunter and defender these would all be excellent titles to have in the collection and i would personally buy them all.

I would also really love it if somebody did an XM revision of pole position 2, I love the game but with better graphics and arcade engine sounds it would be awesome

Viva the 7800 such an awesome machine and community

• 2 weeks later...

Schmutzpuppe, this really is most excellent. Great work. I agree with Jaynz, you should get in touch with Albert about getting this in the store. I'm looking for a first homebrew to buy, you know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to see this finished. I like the sprite changes that I've noticed and the collision detection seems much better. Very nice job all around.

I do miss the "ribbit" when you first start the game though. Any chance you'll add that back in?

• Like 1

I doubt it will be in the AA store as it needs a POKEY cart. Unless someone makes new cart pcbs that can utilize the last of the POKEY chips available from best/myatari.

Of course a non pokey one could be released pretty easily but you would need the xm or x-board to make the most of the pokey effects

It's great to see this finished. I like the sprite changes that I've noticed and the collision detection seems much better. Very nice job all around.

I do miss the "ribbit" when you first start the game though. Any chance you'll add that back in?

I am glad you notice the collision detection improvment, it's really better now.

Maybe the "ribbit" will come back in the cartridge version.

I doubt it will be in the AA store as it needs a POKEY cart. Unless someone makes new cart pcbs that can utilize the last of the POKEY chips available from best/myatari.

Of course a non pokey one could be released pretty easily but you would need the xm or x-board to make the most of the pokey effects

Albert told me that pokey carts are rare these days that's why I decided to improve the TIA sound.

It turned out that it works surprisingly well (at least much better than I expected).