IGNORED

5200 Game Announcement *NOW SHIPPING*

Bryan

Good News!

The boards are here, and I'm shipping out all current orders today!!

-Bry

860300[/snapback]

Got mine today, and I must say, VERY high quality label. The mail moved quite quickly for once it seems, lol.

Is that a 512K eprom that I see on the cart? If so, how come such a large eprom for a 64K game?

Allan

862380[/snapback]

EPROMs are rated in K-bits, so you have to divide by 8. (512K x 8 = 64K) :)

-Bry

My wife is totally hooked on MULE now. She'd never heard of it before, but after enough (semi-forced) playtesting, she's always up for a round now. Personally, I don't like playing against computer players, so I'm still trying to get a group together some night.

-Bry

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to be on vacation in a week (starting June 4). Any orders placed up until June 3rd will ship before I leave. There are still many available.

To order, you can simply PayPal to: bryede@yahoo.com. The price is $30 (+$2 in the US, or +$5 elsewhere).

-Bry

post-3606-1117206861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bryan

The game takes a little while to learn, but is not nearly as complex as modern games.  Instructions:

856008[/snapback]

Can we have this manual in, say, PDF format ?

I thought a manual was coming with the game. :)

So far I've only started the game up, but didn't play yet.

It looks good, the intro screens and all that.

Now I can't wait to find some time to play.

I've shipped everything out, and I'm going to take a few with me on my trip this week so I can hopefully send them out if I get orders while I'm gone.

Anyone been playing it?

-Bry

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a batch of Bryan's 5200 M.U.L.E. carts today, which I'm bringing with me to the Oklahoma Video Game Expo in a few days. The game plays great on a 5200 system, and I wish I had time to gather around four people to give the game a good workout! And the label is beautiful, nice and glossy and trimmed perfectly. Any M.U.L.E. fans (of which I am one--ahh, the days when E.A. developed innovative games!) need to pick this bad boy up before they're all gone!

..Al

Hi Al!

(of which I am one--ahh, the days when E.A. developed innovative games!)

875283[/snapback]

It should say published instead of developed, no? EA started rather late to develop things on their own. I'm not 100% sure, but I think "Skate or Die" from 1987 might be the first real EA inhouse production.

Most of their early stuff was developed by Dynamix, Interplay, Free Fall and other companies/individuals. M.U.L.E., Heart of Africa, Modem Wars, Robot Rascals and Seven Cities of Gold were all developed by "Ozark Softscape".

Greetings,

Manuel