IGNORED

The "I Just Finished!" Thread

Got the last few items I needed for 100% items in We Love Katamari.

Thank goodness there was a Japanese site with the info I needed (it had a level specced out for nearly every item), and thank goodness I can read enough Japanese to find the stuff. Really tricky was one of the No Parking signs, which was hidden between a van and a building, where you could hardly see it.

• 1 year later...

I finished Zelda: A Minish Cap two weekends ago (Except for missing 4 pieces of heart for my 20th heart, not sure if I'm going to go back to it and try to find them).

Saturday I beat Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 for the Xbox and beat Eco Fighters on Capcom Classics Collection Volume II for the Xbox (Took me about 10 continues to do it though).

Edited by Atariboy

I have now had the rarefied pleasure of playing Pyoro 2 - anyone else a Pyoro 2 player? :D

Me. Although it's been a few years :)

Me, I just finished Crackdown. Very shallow game. Right now I am trudging through the extrem dreariness of King Kong on the 360 simply to get achievement points (it gives you 100 points a stage). Once I get the required amount to get a free Contra, I'm quitting it :lol:

Aside from that I'm well on my way to finishing Mario's Picross on the GB, and looking forward to starting and finishing Mario's Picross 2 :) I'm also simultaneously working on Picross DS (currently on stage 7).

Now a days I consider "finishing" a game getting 100% points on the Live gamerscore. Last game I finished 100% was Just Cause. I had a good time with that one, altho I think it skipped the ending cut scene because one minute I'm skydiving to the bad guy to strap a bomb to his ass and the next thing the credits are rolling!!

Right now I'm working on Marvel: Ultimate Aliance.

Right now I am trudging through the extrem dreariness of King Kong on the 360 simply to get achievement points (it gives you 100 points a stage). Once I get the required amount to get a free Contra, I'm quitting it :lol:

You should have went for NBA 2K6 I got 1000 points in like 2 hours.

Edited by moycon

Oh, I forgot about this thread.

I finished Zelda: Twilight Princess on Feb 12; felt like it took FOREVER.

Crackdown on the 24th was much shorter. And, in my book, that's a good thing. (I think some people add "game length" to value of a game, for me, it's part of the cost)

The Xbox live achievement points are great. People who like 'em are welcome to devote more time and energy to the game, otherwise they can be fairly safely ignored. It really depends on what kind of gamer you are, if you play it for the challenge or just to see new stuff, or what...

Just finished boths modes in Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories (GBA).

speak of the devil I did this morning also

i heard this game was really bad.. didnt know if i should try to pick it up or not, i have the other two games. i know that they remade it on japan in 3d, so i was wondering if i should just import that version instead?

Just finished boths modes in Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories (GBA).

speak of the devil I did this morning also

i heard this game was really bad.. didnt know if i should try to pick it up or not, i have the other two games. i know that they remade it on japan in 3d, so i was wondering if i should just import that version instead?

dude that game is awesome................ (maybe only I liked it?)

it is sort of easy

The card system is cool

the levels are original

the bosses are lame

the intro cinematics are awesome

Last night i finished Gears of War, on Casual.

Tonight i picked up the ol' Wiimote for the first time in like 3 weeks and finished off Rayman: Raving Rabbids.

I'm kind of at a crossroads as to what to play next...hit up the SNES, or start playing the backlog of like six DS games my wife's picked up and i haven't touched? Decisions decisions....

Most recently finished Cloning Clyde on XBLA. Took me longer to get those 200 GamerScore than it took to get 1000 on several retail games in my library.

Did you really dig the game, or are you doing this kind of stuff for the GamerScore?

I tried out the demo, just seemed fiddley and blah...

Did you really dig the game, or are you doing this kind of stuff for the GamerScore?

I tried out the demo, just seemed fiddley and blah...

Digged it. I can see how it would be a "love it or hate it" game, but it really clicked with me. It's a lot like Lost Vikings (gameplay) if it mated with Earthworm Jim (humor and art style). I played through the entire game out of enjoyment, then went back and raced through the levels for the last couple of speed-related achievements.

The demo is the training level in the full game, and it really takes off after that. It took me several tries on some of the later levels to figure out just how to get all my Clydes safely out of the level, due to buttons closing doors, or needing another Clyde to activate a switch, things like that. I like a good brain-buster every now and then, and although this wasn't too difficult, it was a break from mindless twitch gaming.

Last night I completed Metroid Zero Mission on Easy both Mother Brain and Meta Ridley. (70% completion) So I started a new Normal game. I just beat normal Ridley so I have to go after Mother Brain, but I'm going to stock up on Missiles and Energy Cells first. If I can beat the game again on Normal, I'll probably try Hard for once.