Sign in to follow this  
ATARIPITBULL

Atari Club Member Games ???

I don't know if this question has already been asked but how many club member games did atari make??. I already know about Crazy Climber and WaterWorld but what were all the rest?.

If you put an ear really close to your computer speaker you can almost here the sound of me still kicking my ass for belonging to the atari age club and not buying all the club exclusive games...I did get crazy climber though!

Did the AVC version of Waterworld have any differences from the version they released to retailers like Childworld and Kay-Bee?

I bought my copy from Childworld in the 1980's and it has the silver label and silver box.

I don't think this is right...

Waterworld wasn't sold as an exclusive, it just turned out that the club was one of the few places you could get it from, right?

I'm not sure about the others either... At least, Rubik's Cube was but AVC wasn't, or vice versa.

Of course, I don't have my AAs in front of me, but...

I've heard the stories of people getting AVC, Waterworld, and Quadrun at K-Bee. Quadrun is questionable, but they definetly sold the other two.

Here's a picutre of them all from my collection.

Atari Club Exclusives

Tempest

That is a nice little bit of info there and its nice to see that I have four of those games.

originally posted by dwh

If you put an ear really close to your computer speaker you can almost here the sound of me still kicking my ass for belonging to the atari age club and not buying all the club exclusive games...

ME TOO

Okay, I'm looking through my AtariAges right now...

Exclusives are Crazy Climber, Atari Video Cube, Gravitar, Quadrun.

Unless I missed something, these are the ONLY ones, and at least Gravitar was available later in stores.