IGNORED

F/S - Columbia Home Arcade - Complete

l3ushwig

Hello, up for sale is a Columbia Home Arcade. The system comes with everything except the box. Everything is original to. Here is what comes with the system.

1 - Columbia Home Arcade System

1 - A/C

1 - A/V Cord

1 - Owners Manual

1 - Switch Box

2 - Paddle/Joystick Controllers

2 - Y-Splitters

I don’t know what these go for so PM or Reply with offers

Thanks

-l3ushwig

post-5478-1117757437_thumb.jpg

post-5478-1117757443_thumb.jpg

post-5478-1117757449_thumb.jpg

post-5478-1117757456_thumb.jpg

15$ :?:

lmk

869050[/snapback]

you're kidding, right?

That'll go for an easy 30 or 40. Its really rare, i think its more rare than the big sexy, as I see that for sale much more often than this.

869059[/snapback]

On Ebay, a set up like that would bring closer to $100 and probably more. It's hard to find a "complete" system with working controllers, PS and manual. :ponder:

lmk

869050[/snapback]

you're kidding, right?

That'll go for an easy 30 or 40. Its really rare, i think its more rare than the big sexy, as I see that for sale much more often than this.

869059[/snapback]

On Ebay, a set up like that would bring closer to $100 and probably more. It's hard to find a "complete" system with working controllers, PS and manual. :ponder:

869109[/snapback]

The last one that I sold didn't sell for anywhere close to $100. It was missing the manual. I think that it went for less than $40.

lmk

869050[/snapback]

you're kidding, right?

869059[/snapback]

869109[/snapback]

The last one that I sold didn't sell for anywhere close to $100. It was missing the manual. I think that it went for less than $40.

869199[/snapback]

Wow, I guess they've really come down in price, then. Did the one you sold have the original TV game box and power supply?

If you have the original packaging materials used to ship the set through the mail including the Columbia mailing label, that could significantly increase the value of your set. Otherwise, your set should still be considered complete because apparently noone has ever seen a Columbia Home Arcade set in a traditional printed box. I agree with SKU_U that it is very unusual to find a set with the original Columbia Home Arcade game select switch and power supply and instructions. Often sets are missing these items or have Coleco Gemini game select switches or power supplies that do not say Columbia Home Arcade. The instructions are also rarely included with a set. Good luck in finding a buyer.

• 15 years later...