IGNORED

Anyone play Destroy All Humans yet?

Brad2600

I'm wondering because I'm considering renting it later on. I heard that it had some interesting styles of gameplay. Frankly, the idea of abducting humans and using all kinds of gizmos to terrorize them sounds rad.

It seems to be worth rental at least. I only messed around with it for about an hour or so last night before going to bed. But, the voice acting is good and the characters and all make quite an enjoyable experience so far.

I can imagine things like the locked views, and the gathering of all the DNA to accumulate new powerups to get a bit tedious after a while. Plus, I'm sure that there will be a couple of seriously annoying missions. Either way, I'm happy with it as a rental, and it sounds like you'd at least get that much out of it too.

The game's got personality. Personality goes a long way these days.

The mission with the fair confused the hell outta me so I just wreaked havoc. Very cool effects like the Holobob, where you can assume the disguise of a human and the Anal Probe. Fucking cool effects. I might end up buying this game.

:D

I had a lot of fun with this one last night. Only played to the "fair" also. I did get the free "Plan 9 From Outer Space" DVD. Dont know if I'll play the game or see how much of this crappy movie I can watch. Throwing cows into the pond was fun, meaby I'll anal-probe one later.

879125[/snapback]

plan 9 from outerspace is a crappy movie ? It was one of my all time favs as a youngster. I miss watching all those crappy movies & creature double feature on the weekends 8)

I've gotten to Mission 5 and I have to say that this game has kept my interest longer than even GTA:San Andreas. I hope a sequel is in the works because I see a lot to improve on in this game. Add the destruction of buildings, and it's one hell of a game. I wonder if Random Terrain has played this yet?

The Disintegrator Ray rocks as well. Melt, puny human, Mellltttt! :D

You like it?

I also told Random Terrain about this game. It's likely the type of game he's been waiting for. Similar in aspect to Mercenaries only because the buildings don't regenerate. I don't think they do at least.

I only got one upgrade so far. Going on a rampage reminds me of GTA3 or GTA:VC (cops in san andres are to easy) because of how agressive the police can be if you dally to long, and the army forget about it on foot. Thank god for the jetpack for quick escapes. I really need more upgrades. I'm lovin' it so far though

if theres any game I would by this year.. its going to be this game.. I decided that LAST year... I'm glad to hear so many cool reviews..

I hope to have it in my grubby little paws by the end of the weekend

growing up and going out of my way to collect cheesy scifi hoor films.. c'moon..this is right up my ally!.

goodness..it takes me back to the game that really got me into FPS's..redneck rampage

my local walmart has it & will have it at the end of the day tomorrow.

Turn the tables on the classic Alien vs. Humans storyline. In Destroy All Humans!, play from the Alien perspective and finally know what it feels like to have the upper hand

Arm yourself with a variety of alien weaponry on land or in the air. Use the Ion Detonator, the Zap-O-Matic, the Sonic Boom, or even the Quantum Deconstructor to eradicate feeble humans

Explore and interact with 5 huge environments using an arsenal of alien abilities to manipulate humans into submission: hypnotize, body-snatch, read minds, levitate and more

Take to the skies in your UFO, abduct animals, cars, and humans for research, or cause large scale destruction

Packed with familiar and popular sci-fi references

what more could you ask for in a game :thumbsup: If I thought I could drive I would go right now to walmart :ponder:

It's not that violent for a game. The only gross thing is when the human heads explode so you can get their brain stems.

And it's definitely not a lame GTA or State of Emergency knock off. It actually has a plot and it's very humorous.