IGNORED

People on ebay are going crazy!!!

ATARIPITBULL

Rick, suprisingly enough I have been collecting for 2.5 years. I have been extremely lucky in timing to find such games like:

Karate

Malagai

Out of Control

Color Bar Generator

tooth protector

and Complete games like

Waterworld

Quadrun

Glib

Mr. Do's Castle

Vulture Attack

Silver Gravitar

Rescue Terra

Bumper Bash ntsc

Master Builder ntsc

Chuck Wagon

Gas Hog ntsc

Mangia

Ikari Warriors ntsc

Crazy Climber

River Patrol

Quintana Roo sunrise

Shuttle Orbiter

Death Trap

London Blitz

All Panda

Springer

2049er vol 2

Subterranea

Mines of Minos

many more....

quote:

Originally posted by Erik:

Rick, suprisingly enough I have been collecting for 2.5 years. I have been extremely lucky in timing to find such games like:

Karate

Malagai

Out of Control

Color Bar Generator

tooth protector

and Complete games like

Waterworld

Quadrun

Glib

Mr. Do's Castle

Vulture Attack

Silver Gravitar

Rescue Terra

Bumper Bash ntsc

Master Builder ntsc

Chuck Wagon

Gas Hog ntsc

Mangia

Ikari Warriors ntsc

Crazy Climber

River Patrol

Quintana Roo sunrise

Shuttle Orbiter

Death Trap

London Blitz

All Panda

Springer

2049er vol 2

Subterranea

Mines of Minos

many more....

Erik,

HOLY COW!!! is the a dot between the 2 and 5?? it's only taken you 2 and 1/2 years???!!!! i've been collecting for 25!! (i must be very slow!)

a boxed Quadrun!! ok i'm drooling!!! nice collection indeed!!!

Take Care,

Rick

damn ... i only have 8 of the games you mention.

i suddenly feel so small

very very nice collection ....

hehe, it's because of people like you that i started focussing on other items like memorabillia, ads, patches, sticker .... there's more to watch than just the label of the cart

Man just look at all these posts about the crazy amounts of money some people are asking for there games, or these people who try to sell a game you can get anywhere for about $2.00 and they put it as ultra rare. This should be a warning to these people to check out there facts first.

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

Anyone need 256 meg of PC133 SDRAM?

please read this a friend sent me this today i found it funny, but i have a sick sence of humor

a bit off-topic it is.. but did you see midget18 bid on this! (guess the midget wants more of him) hehe..

Take Care,

Rick

lol only $99,999,999! what a steal!

Toys & Hobbies:Action Figures:Tomb Raider

Currently $99,999,999.00 (reserve met)

High bid joak0 (96)

Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

Anyone need 256 meg of PC133 SDRAM?

please read this a friend sent me this today i found it funny, but i have a sick sence of humor

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=2003379648

This auction appears to have been removed from eBay's database. Unfortunately I didn't have an opportunity to view it before it was ruthlessly taken down. Can someone enlighten me as to what I missed?

Thanks,

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

This auction appears to have been removed from eBay's database. Unfortunately I didn't have an opportunity to view it before it was ruthlessly taken down. Can someone enlighten me as to what I missed?

Thanks,

..Al

The guy started his description talking about the memory. Then, part way through he starts talking about how he got mugged and midgets and all kind of other weird stuff. My wife and I were rolling when we read it. The guy completely went of on a wild tangent and it was damn funny. Too bad you missed it, you would have loved it.

quote:

Originally posted by MoonlightKnight:

The guy started his description talking about the memory. Then, part way through he starts talking about how he got mugged and midgets and all kind of other weird stuff. My wife and I were rolling when we read it. The guy completely went of on a wild tangent and it was damn funny. Too bad you missed it, you would have loved it.

Maybe someone snagged a copy of the page before eBay pulled it. I recently saw an entiret website that was dedicated to crazy online auctions, and I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up on it. And I think they save copies of the pages, since they usually expire pretty quickly after the auctions end. I'll have to hunt around for that again, it was amusing looking through some of the auctions. Now that I think of it, I believe it was primarily making fun of the crazy items people put up for auction..

..Al

• 5 months later...
one of my fave quotes ever sums this up.

Nothing pains some people more than having to think.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.homestead.com/Fortress_of_infinitude

Taken from one of my

Can fave quote databases as well.

Can you explain to me how this quote sums this up? This guy was thinking. Thinking he could make more money on a game that isn't rare if someone didn't bother to check.

• 18 years later...
On 2/26/2002 at 1:36 AM, Albert said:

quote:

Originally posted by MoonlightKnight:

Maybe someone snagged a copy of the page before eBay pulled it. I recently saw an entiret website that was dedicated to crazy online auctions, and I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up on it. And I think they save copies of the pages, since they usually expire pretty quickly after the auctions end. I'll have to hunt around for that again, it was amusing looking through some of the auctions. Now that I think of it, I believe it was primarily making fun of the crazy items people put up for auction..

..Al

Well, have you found it? I think 19 years is plenty of time to find the website.

• Haha 3