IGNORED

trackball test program (centipede-tb)

kenfused

I understand people wanting to play on an emulator, it's easier. But I have a REAL 7800 with 2 of the circle button Trak balls, and would like to play it on my TV screen. There's not enough room on my computer desk for 2 Trak Balls. Was wondering if someone will make a 7800 Centipede TB on a physical 7800 media, or some way to play to play virtual media on a physical 7800?

I'd like more info. I have a CX-22 and I've always found "joystick mode" to work best with 7800 Centipede. Switching to trakball mode made the action "floaty" and imprecise, most unlike the arcade experience. Does the CX-80 work better?

EDIT: there was a planned 7800 Trakball model? Hmmm...haven't seen any pics of it on Curt's site...

Edited by Lynxpro

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

I ordered and recieved a a custom cart with this game on it some time back and I can't say enough good things about it. This is an absolute must if you are a Centipede fan who also has a 7800 and a trackball. I'm sharing the art I created for the cart incase anybody else decides to order one down the road. The art already includes the bleed that is required of the label. Just let me know if you are using it.

Thanks!

post-35222-0-11192900-1393699143_thumb.jpg

post-35222-0-89554700-1393699153_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hey everyone,

I ordered and recieved a a custom cart with this game on it some time back and I can't say enough good things about it. This is an absolute must if you are a Centipede fan who also has a 7800 and a trackball. I'm sharing the art I created for the cart incase anybody else decides to order one down the road. The art already includes the bleed that is required of the label. Just let me know if you are using it.

Thanks!

attachicon.gifCentipede TB Label.jpg

attachicon.gifCentipede TB End Label.jpg

Thanks Capnducky

I'm going to order a cart and use your great looking artwork.

Thanks!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Thanks so much. I built my own cart a while ago but never had artwork for it. It currently has the standard label with a screw hole in it. :)