IGNORED

7800 carts [Collection Compleate!]

FireTiger

OH If any of you are wondering tew weather here is so bad whe are under flood watch from about when I posted through July 7th or something, I'd have waited for the post but didn't realise I'd need a canno outside (picts soon).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Updated Original Post.

I also need a working lightgun, mine shoots way right.... is the "best" lightgun any good?

912488[/snapback]

If you have an Atari lightgun, they all shoot inaccurately. The Best lightgun is better as is a modded Sega Master System lightgun.

Mitch

E-mail to Best didn't work, going to get the lightgun from them, my e-mial got returned undelivered.

suggestions?

(anyone care to make a pinball controler? need fire ball (down untill releaced then button push) left and right buttons that count as input (left and button push) and (right and button push) ) can a track and feld contrler be rewired for this?

oh this list has been updated:

missed Rampage twice now two diffrent people had it listed for sale or trade but had actually already sold or traded it.

*sigh*

How much is Rampage worth?  I've got one copy, which actually I think I'll load up and play in a little bit.  I'm just wondering what the going rate for it is.

918232[/snapback]

I put one up for sale on ebay last week with a $12 BIN and it got scooped up in about 2 hours (sorry FireTiger, I didn't know you were looking for one). I picked that particular price because that's pretty much what I paid for it a year or so ago, plus I had finally acquired a boxed copy (for about $20). Most of the bare carts I see have a good bit of glue discoloration or fading of the blue text. AA has it as a rarity 5, and I think the $10-20 recommendation is fairly correct in this case.