IGNORED

7800 carts [Collection Compleate!]

FireTiger

Complete Rampages have gone for $60+ easily though on eBay. Has the price come down recently?

919163[/snapback]

Yes.

Buying and selling in, as well as watching, the video game market on eBay this summer has demonstrated to me that a) the value has dropped for a lot of items and b) the exceptionally rare items have had their dollar values go way up.

Of course, if a person sells a complete Rampage by itself, that person will probably get more than mixing it in with other boxed games.

Even for $60, my Rampage w/ instructions is staying right where it is.

Believe it or not, when I bought my 7800, both Activision titles were in the lot with instructions, along with 17 other 7800 games and a handful of VCS titles. I'm very fortunate to have gotten it for $55 shipped.

I do wish you luck finding a Rampage of your own, though. It's a decent game. I hope you can find one that doesn't have the ketchup label (mine has a little of that).

If it helps, I paid over $30 each for The Official Frogger and a sealed Commie Mutants.

Shadow: not looking to buy something form someone's collection, jus dupes or when people bow out of this hobby.

The starpath games are harder to find working as it seems or is eaiser to corrupt magnetic media.

Not working on my 2600 collection right now.

(Update list)

Oh, I have a joust missing its endlabel had I seen your want list before I'd have been able to send good copies of both.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
E-mail to Best didn't work, going to get the lightgun from them, my e-mial got returned undelivered.

suggestions?

(anyone care to make a pinball controler? need fire ball (down untill releaced then button push)  left and right buttons that count as input (left and button push) and (right and button push) ) can a track and feld contrler be rewired for this?

oh this list has been updated:

missed Rampage twice now two diffrent people had it listed for sale or trade but had actually already sold or traded it.

*sigh*

916700[/snapback]

Hi

to reach Bradley from Best Electronics

mail to

bestelec@concentric.net

This should work

greetings Gambler172

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Starpath tapes can be ruined easily, but having the actual tape gives you a license to use what was originally on it.

If you get a corrupted tape, you can legally download and use a ROM or mp3 file with that game on it.

In fact, why not convert the file to a wav, copy it to a tape recorder, then swap the actual media from cassette to cassette? That'd get you a working tape.

BTW, you aren't the only one wanting Tank Command. A local game store usually gets more used games in this time of year (people want the new systems for Christmas), so I'll be heading down there in a few days to check 'em out.

If I find anything, I'll post it.

That would be great, update.

I'm getting rid of most of my dupes for this neat stuff they call C-A-S-H... it has an imaginary value based on what 'the masses' 'decide' its worth...

Very intresting stuff this cash.

I'll start a collection. :ponder:

This place seems to have Tank Command for sale. I've never bought from them though so I don't know what the service is like.

Mitch

960401[/snapback]

I can vouch for J2games. I bought a white label He-man cart from them and I had no problems whatsoever. I think I even got a free copy of video game collector with my order. :cool: Fast shipping too! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's a full list as to what I am missing for my NTSC 7800 collection.

I am willing to own Repos for now.

:| WANTED :|                                                                         

*Tank Command Froggo Standard      (I owned this once :sad:

*Rampage Activision Standard 

:twisted: PENDING :twisted:

*x* = (possible pending)

================== 

** 3D Asteroids Atari 

**Diagnostic Test Cartridge Atari               

** GATO Atari

** Rescue on Fractalus Atari 

:sad: OUT OF MY LEAGUE :sad:

High Score Cartridge Atari       

Monitor Cartridge Harry Dodgson   

For trade, I have nothing of intrest at the moment, intresting things pending other deals.

Edit: can buy via paypal balance transfer/e-check or POMO, some things are just too expensive right now.

Please LMK how you are shipping, I usually forget to ask and I can better gauge how long it will take to get here.

I always send a note when I receive something, so expect to here from me after you send something.

881553[/snapback]

I CAN HELP YOU WITH ATARI 7800 Tank Command. I have the cart and instructions. Both in excellent condition. I have other games listed in that section as well, some rare.

Jeff falcon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here's a full list as to what I am missing for my NTSC 7800 collection.

I am willing to own Repos for now.

:| WANTED :|                                                                         

*    Rampage Activision Standard 

:twisted: PENDING :twisted:

*x* = (possible pending)

================== 

:sad: OUT OF MY LEAGUE :sad:

*x*High Score Cartridge Atari/Curt       

Monitor Cartridge Harry Dodgson   

For trade, I have nothing of intrest at the moment, intresting things pending other deals.

Edit: can buy via paypal balance transfer/e-check or POMO, some things are just too expensive right now.

Please LMK how you are shipping, I usually forget to ask and I can better gauge how long it will take to get here.

I always send a note when I receive something, so expect to here from me after you send something.

881553[/snapback]

ok so of everything that I know of on cart or that can be on cart I'm missing Rampage and The Moniter Cartridge ...

...Are Rampages suddenly rarity 10? :sad: