IGNORED

Hunchy II

cd-w

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I tried to use the new build of Chetiry on my Harmony Encore but it didn't work, the build worked great on Stella 6.0 on Win10. :-) Great to hear that it's working on the R77!

Need to be using Stella 6.0, I just confirmed the 60KB ROM chetiry_NTSC_STELLA.bin works with music on both my Mac and R77.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I tried to use the new build of Chetiry on my Harmony Encore but it didn't work, the build worked great on Stella 6.0 on Win10. :-) Great to hear that it's working on the R77!

Aha! Yeah the game is comprised of a 32K game ROM and a 28K music data ROM that get flashed to the Harmony/Melody in different ways. Doing so will disable the Harmony's menu support, though you can restore that after you're done. I don't recall the steps, and my attempt just now to do so failed.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Hunchy II from Chris Walton as well as the Exclusive World Premiere of his brand new port of Bomberman called 'Boom!' on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!  (NOTE THE SPECIAL TIME!)

Games:
  • Boom! (2022 Exclusive World Premiere | 2600) by Chris Walton @cd-w (Programming), Nathan Strum @Nathan Strum (Graphics)
  • Hunchy II (2005 Retail | 2600) by Chris Walton @cd-w (Programming), Juston Hairgrove (Sprite Art), John Payson (Music)
VIDEO ARCHIVE (WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Hunchy II from Chris Walton as well as the Exclusive World Premiere of his brand new port of Bomberman called 'Boom!' on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!  (NOTE THE SPECIAL TIME!)

Tue June 3, 2022 @ 3PM PT | 6PM ET | 10PM GMT

That's a very special time!

Because June 3 is a Friday.

;) 

• Thanks 1