cd-w

Hunchy II

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I tried to use the new build of Chetiry on my Harmony Encore but it didn't work, the build worked great on Stella 6.0 on Win10. :-) Great to hear that it's working on the R77!

Need to be using Stella 6.0, I just confirmed the 60KB ROM chetiry_NTSC_STELLA.bin works with music on both my Mac and R77.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I tried to use the new build of Chetiry on my Harmony Encore but it didn't work, the build worked great on Stella 6.0 on Win10. :-) Great to hear that it's working on the R77!

Aha! Yeah the game is comprised of a 32K game ROM and a 28K music data ROM that get flashed to the Harmony/Melody in different ways. Doing so will disable the Harmony's menu support, though you can restore that after you're done. I don't recall the steps, and my attempt just now to do so failed.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great game Chris. I first played it in the HSC. I liked it so much I continued playing it every week until I figured out all the levels.

The hardest levels were 7 and 14.

• Like 2