IGNORED

ok own up, who did this?

thund3r

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...8204629715&rd=1

seems like a nice mod, but £80 is a bit to pricey for a custom painted jag, and i dont understand why there are pro rotaries popping up on ebay, when you dont even need the extra buttons for T2k

890897[/snapback]

It seems possibly a little wasteful when its reducing the number of Pro Controllers out there which could be used for games that actually benefit from the extra buttons.

oh well :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...8204629715&rd=1

seems like a nice mod, but £80 is a bit to pricey for a custom painted jag, and i dont understand why there are pro rotaries popping up on ebay, when you dont even need the extra buttons for T2k

890897[/snapback]

I made the mod to the jag and the reason for the higher than normal price for a jag is clearly explained in the auction. As for the pro rotaries the x,y,z buttons change the angle of the web and the a,b,c buttons are the same as the normal controllers. Also the the pro rotarys are more comfortable to use as I do make standard rotaries as well. pro controllers are not that rare I do wish people here could start to understand this.

Edited by jonathan ascough

I have to say that I am impressed and looking at the feedback people seem to like them. If I was in the market for something like this then I'd be wary - very easy to come away with a gaudy unit and an awful finish. But the feedback in this case speaks for itself. :thumbsup:

The only quibble I have with these modded jags is that nobody seems to have come up with a way of painting it whilst retaining the cool 'Jaguar' logo on the case.

I have to say that I am impressed and looking at the feedback people seem to like them. If I was in the market for something like this then I'd be wary - very easy to come away with a gaudy unit and an awful finish. But the feedback in this case speaks for itself. :thumbsup:

The only quibble I have with these modded jags is that nobody seems to have come up with a way of painting it whilst retaining the cool 'Jaguar' logo on the case.

891180[/snapback]

Yeah I have to agree that if I did see a painted jag that I would to start with be wary myself as you do not now how good a paint job has been done. I myself have done alot in all sorts of colours and have never had a complaint (I do them very well) so that speaks for itself :cool: . The hard part IS the jag logo I have tried all sorts of method and all to no avail in the case of this jag it would be very hard as it is a two tone paint and hand painting the jag logo is very hard it is the R at the end that causes all the problems.

Edited by jonathan ascough

It's a shame the pictures are so dark, I can barely tell that the Jaguar set has even been changed from it's normal black (except for a slight dark blue "tinge" to it in the picture), I can't even tell what it truely looks like, it's impossible to tell that it even has any "granite" effect to it. The only thing I can really tell about it is that the buttons on the controllers look "white-ish" and it's got the blue LED. I think painting systems like this, if done well, is very cool, but I can't tell jack about the quality or true colors of this one due to the darkness of the pics. Actually, it's not even that the pictures are too dark, it's just bad lighting all around I think that blows the contrast out so you can't see anything with clarity as far as the console and controllers go...

Edited by Gunstar

• 3 weeks later...

Jonathon does a professional job of painting his custom Jaguars. I have seen several different versions and I was very impressed with his work. If you want a custom painted Jaguar that doesn't look like everyone elses, this is the man to go to. It's that simple. Well, that's my USD $00.02 worth. :)

Best Regards,

Doug

Currently playing "NBA JAM T.E." for the Atari Jaguar Console.